[Friendly] Juventus 0-4 Atletico Madrid [August 7th, 2022] (8 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Now I'm finishing my long awaited holidays on 15th and those fucks play Sassuolo on the same day, if they ruin mine last day of holidays I'm gonna travel myself to Turin and take care of the things. Or I will just get back to work on 16th

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
We need a winger and a big signing in midfield. Without Pogba, it's as sterile as it gets. The team is fucking slow going forward, and when we do get there, there's no penetration, that's why they are able to catch us on the counter so easily.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
You really think there is any chance of us making a big signing this summer?
No :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Rugani joined the Pjaca school of thought of "give me days to think this move away to Samp over, while I ghost your calls until mercato closes".

Valencia and Gattuso openly said they cant afford Arthur salary, who was the only realistic player we would get rid of.

Rabiot and Pellegrini seems to get convenient injuries they might milk until mercato closes.

So who is going to leave really?

We can probably sign Kostic without much movement (one of them tops). But anything else?

Forgetaboutit

the-sopranos-tony-soprano.gif
I know you’re right but until the mercato is closed they still can do stuff
They must see we have a terrible squad atm

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
We are pretty fucking far from playing a 433, need at least another mid in there (not Di Maria) to barely keep the ball and balance us out. Bar Loca two of them have no skills on ba to play 433 its for organized well balanced teams not this.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We need a winger and a big signing in midfield. Without Pogba, it's as sterile as it gets. The team is fucking slow going forward, and when we do get there, there's no penetration, that's why they are able to catch us on the counter so easily.
Well, fyi our standard of big signing was the washed out pogba and he got injured.

Theres no room for big signings

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I know it's only a friendly but seriously what a fuckin joke of a scoreline. Does absolutely nothing in terms of giving us confidence leading into round 1.

The money limitations are set regardless of results. All it does is give the media more ammunition to create BS rumours.

Think it will be a very long season again.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
It is friendly, but to be honest conceded 4 goals means our defensive organization is sucks.
while in the other end scoring 0 and only limited chances means our attack is worrysome

non existant midfield cause us and it can happen in the other week against club that persevere and have determination. And when that happen we will in the same shit again like last year

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The only takeaway from this game is they played better once they stopped relying on their fullbacks to attack in the second half and switched to three in the back. Midfield wasn’t the problem, if you have no width it becomes easy to defend. Like, did Sandro and Danilo even get one cross in? Considering how done Sandro is Kostic may end up being the most important purchase this summer. And we’re gonna be relying on Cuadrado too much, again.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The only takeaway from this game is they played better once they stopped relying on their fullbacks to attack in the second half and switched to three in the back. Midfield wasn’t the problem, if you have no width it becomes easy to defend. Like, did Sandro and Danilo even get one cross in? Considering how done Sandro is Kostic may end up being the most important purchase this summer. And we’re gonna be relying on Cuadrado too much, again.
You can't put up crosses as a fullback if you don't go beyond the 60 meters.
Our fullback movement is receive ball advance to the middle of the field, backpass.
Rinse and repeat. No one can hope to take on his man, no one can play one, two's.
Cuads can but he is bad at defending and with the other jabronis it leaves us more exposed at the back than with Danilo on the field.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You can't put up crosses as a fullback if you don't go beyond the 60 meters.
Our fullback movement is receive ball advance to the middle of the field, backpass.
Rinse and repeat. No one can hope to take on his man, no one can play one, two's.
Cuads can but he is bad at defending and with the other jabronis it leaves us more exposed at the back than with Danilo on the field.
The forward progress just dies with Sandro. Idk how many times I’ve seen him receive a pass with a one on one opportunity that ends with him passing the ball sideways or backwards. No way those are Allegri orders. He just has no pace or ability to dribble. Cuadrado is better at it by far but we can’t be relying on a 34 year old this heavily. Kostic will help a lot, assuming he arrives. He’s like Lichtsteiner in a way; not a great dribbler but he RUNS. And his crosses are gonna be massive. But again, we’re gonna be fucked when he’s off the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)