[Friendly] Juventus 0-4 Atletico Madrid [August 7th, 2022] (7 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We are like man united these days. Change players, change coaches, doesn't matter. We are a bunch of losers and that's that.
It's because we forgot to bring the jackhammer against mediocrity. You don't perform you get benched imidietly or you get forced out of the club if you string bad performances, but our club actually played that MLS player in Berna until his contract runned out.
Rugano's keep getting chances.
Sandro doesn't watch games from the stands.
Arthur keeps infecting the team with his pussy mentality, same as Rabiot who should also watch games from the stands.
We were ruthless a couple of years ago

Iaquinta didn't see the pitch again.
Jorge Martinez dropped in a black hole when he refused to leave.
Cunte ejected zigler for even looking the wrong way at him.

Drunkturo close to world class was ejected for drunk driving, yet kean with his appalling work ethic and lack of professionalism is expected to start next match.
Kean should be ejected to the stands like bumnuci was against Porto for his antics.

We have lost our way.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
With a terrible midfield the defense will have too much possession and will be exposed more, while the attackers will be isolated and won't see much of the ball, hence both the defenders and the attack will look 10 times worse than they are.
With a great midfield even average defenders and attackers will look solid and much better than they are.

Only the midfield can make the other parts of the team look much better or much worse than they are.
Unfortunately, our midfield is terrible and it's inexplicable how we didn't fully concentrate on this part of the team this summer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I know its just a friendly but I seriously thought we could do much better..
I wont blame Agnelli to finally sack Allegri after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)