[Friendly] JUVENTUS 0-0 Atalanta (August 12th 2023, 2:30pm EST) (1 Viewer)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought we looked decent.

Weah has been a pleasant surprise, RWB suits him far better than as an attacker. Vlahovic although missed some half chances looks sharper than last season, I worry more about strikers who don't get chances than ones who have misses. Hans has showed up well in preseason and could be useful.

I don't understand the comments about Soule, he's continually looked better over the past couple of seasons. His drop of the shoulder is excellent and effective in getting space, he needs to work on what happens next but is a better player than a year ago.

Danilo has looked oddly shaky in preseason though.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Thought we looked decent.

Weah has been a pleasant surprise, RWB suits him far better than as an attacker. Vlahovic although missed some half chances looks sharper than last season, I worry more about strikers who don't get chances than ones who have misses. Hans has showed up well in preseason and could be useful.

I don't understand the comments about Soule, he's continually looked better over the past couple of seasons. His drop of the shoulder is excellent and effective in getting space, he needs to work on what happens next but is a better player than a year ago.

Danilo has looked oddly shaky in preseason though.
Agree, apecially on Weah who has looked really good. It also seems that Cambiaso is before Kostic in the pecking order.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
did you watch?

i kinda did (just got back from holidays, shit loads of photos to edit). during the first half we looked pretty decent despite no goals scored. defended much higher than usual, attacked a lot, possession was ours, just missed a goal or two

nothing to write home about, it was just a friendly, i just thought we played better than expected

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
did you watch?

i kinda did (just got back from holidays, shit loads of photos to edit). during the first half we looked pretty decent despite no goals scored. defended much higher than usual, attacked a lot, possession was ours, just missed a goal or two

nothing to write home about, it was just a friendly, i just thought we played better than expected
I didn’t, not available here. I’m watching the Real and PSG matches instead. Just thought it was funny the stereotype played out in a friendly.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
did you watch?

Where you been?

And you are editing holiday photos?
You absolute madman.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I’m always a fan of those poor bastards who willingly identify as Jj supporters who only 3 months ago swore to not watch until Max was gone but now are again on their knees getting bukkake’d with fresh optimism.

it’s mainly bc I enjoy watching people get bukkake’d.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Where you been?

And you are editing holiday photos?
You absolute madman.
wanted to post this for you later :p

1691875283050.png

my friend gave me the keys to his apartment in luxembourg so we spent 10 days there. we also visited friends in liege, went to show bruges and a few castles in the area to our son, took some walks, saw some churches, and came back home. it was great, only downside is that i drove ~4300 km in 10 days, nice to be back home now

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Good positive draw against always tricky Atalanta. Confidence booster before the kick off next weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)