[Friendly] JUVENTUS 0-0 Atalanta (August 12th 2023, 2:30pm EST) (2 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Never thought id see the day Juve starting with 3 Brazilians CB. Though Sandro probably will make lesser mistakes at a back 3.
Cambiasso can play with both left and right which is refreshing to see.. Dusan should have at least scored 1of those chances he got..

Sent from my I2212 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
Are we going to witness the same vibes of every pre-season 2007-2011.. Looks good in the pre-season and then cumble at the first sight of difficulties.

So far, so good in this game.. Of course, it is a pre-season warm-up game and nothing to be taken from it..
But compared to last year preseason vs. barca, real and ATM... we showed "NOTHING"

Btw.. this team has no leaders.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Are we going to witness the same vibes of every pre-season 2007-2011.. Looks good in the pre-season and then cumble at the first sight of difficulties.

So far, so good in this game.. Of course, it is a pre-season warm-up game and nothing to be taken from it..
But compared to last year preseason vs. barca, real and ATM... we showed "NOTHING"

Btw.. this team has no leaders.
Pogba is injured dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
is Iling really being played at cm? wtf allegri, one game of him playing shite should be enough to not ever use him there again.. such a waste of talent

Sent from my I2212 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)