[Friendly] Indonesia XI 1-8 JUVENTUS (August 6th 2014) (45 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Woah, fatman Pepe playing like if it was a CL final :tup:

It seems he can be a much better impact sub than Padoin who is totally average when coming in or starting. Would not mind him as a rotational player if he can lose some fat. He still have time.

So, are these the new shirts ?

Cause i didnt like the name&number region, worst in a very long time
The front is very nice and very Juve.
The yellow numbers and name is a major major fail.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Always preferred black shorts, but they need to get rid of yellow numbers. Terrible idea.
I've already emailed my friend who is one of the top dogs at Nike and he said he's already put in a word about how lousy it looks. And it looks like they'll be changing the colouring.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Don't mind the numbers tbh, although it'd make infintie more sense if we had the old black box on the back with the yellow but oh well

Black shorts always look better with our home kits imo, prefer black socks too but meh

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The new shirts are unberable...
The win can only serve as a morale booster.
The only relevant points of this match is Allegri's preferable system and Pepe's and Evra's fitness levels...

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Always preferred black shorts, but they need to get rid of yellow numbers. Terrible idea.
Exactly!
It's really annoying,unreadable from far away.
I've already emailed my friend who is one of the top dogs at Nike and he said he's already put in a word about how lousy it looks. And it looks like they'll be changing the colouring.
They must, because it is plain obvious it is so wrong
I really hope they will :xfinger:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Does anyone actually read the names on the shirts? I suppose if you are going to buy a jersey with a name on it's an issue. They are unclear though.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Perhaps the fact that you can't read the numbers and name explains this commentary by the Italian commentator: "Ogbonna, sorry, Pogba, no sorry, Asamoah". :rolleyes:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Couldn't watch the match today was at work. Just read through all 18 pages and I gotta say you guys are getting me hyped for Coman and Pereyra :D.

The Indonesians seems incredible as well.

Great stuff! :tup:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
It won't mean a thing because this is Nike's final FVCK YOU for switching to Adidas come next season....

The names and numbers on the back in yellow against a white background is something only stupid Nike would come up with....nice that no one can clearly see the names and numbers unless you are two feet or less from the shirt

Remember 2003-04, the first jerseys with Nike that had yellow names and numbers against the black and white stripes ?? Stupidity strikes again ......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)