[Friendly] Borussia Dortmund vs JUVENTUS (July 26th 2008) (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Fine then, if I issue a warning for that post, will you stop going on about this ban?
You see? He wasn't warned for that similar kind of post, just like Elayan and others.. I am not asking you to warn Mark or ban him, all I am saying is we all do these insults, including me.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
yeah pretty sweet, the first vid that popped out on youtube had this as description " Borussia Dortmund-Juventus 1-3.Borussia Dortmund was defeated at home by the mega football titan caled Juventus." lol

btw who gave the assist on the first goal?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
yeah pretty sweet, the first vid that popped out on youtube had this as description " Borussia Dortmund-Juventus 1-3.Borussia Dortmund was defeated at home by the mega football titan caled Juventus." lol

btw who gave the assist on the first goal?
Are you really ready to hear the answer?

A Molinaro cross :drill:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Because they mass re-sign with new accounts all the time after bans (trying to tire you out, or make your ban decision moot), and there have to be consequences for it, to discourage it. And instead come to terms with just sitting out ones ban period instead. If you dont do the above, it becomes useless to ban to begin with, if one allows them back with new alts.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You see? He wasn't warned for that similar kind of post, just like Elayan and others.. I am not asking you to warn Mark or ban him, all I am saying is we all do these insults, including me.
Yes but you don't do it constantly, Vinman does. When we tell you to calm done, you do, Vinman doesn't.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There's one point people are making though:

if Vinman is banned, so should maher. I mean, it's the same bloody thing. And if you would then ban Osman, Turk and Tifoso Lou I could retire.

Vinni should stop posting the insults in all caps because it gets more attention. Instead, keep it lower-case so it doesn't create as much of a stir. Perhaps he can hide some stuff, too.
Vinman's problem is his lack of style and brains. He's probably a very nice guy to hang around with and I bet I'd like him very much as a teammate , but when he insults people on an internet forum his lesser side really shows. He hasn't got the brains to be a bit ambiguous about it, nor the ability to be funny. While he's a good guy, he's just not the brightest.

Vinni is provoked many times on this forum by a select crowd, yet I don't think anything is done about that. From jokes about him being a hothead police officer to mentally retarded, he's unfairly targeted all the time. Cronios has to deal with idiots criticizing his posts because they're "too long and winded." Who the fuck cares? He can write as much as he wants about anything he wants on topic, so let the man do want he wants and take your lazy asses elsewhere.
It's a difficult call to make. I personally don't think he's retarded, but he does lack the capacity for abstract thought and considers everyone who has ever read a book a nerd. I'm not mocking him or anything, I just think you shouldn't go that far in your statements.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's a difficult call to make. I personally don't think he's retarded, but he does lack the capacity for abstract thought and considers everyone who has ever read a book a nerd. I'm not mocking him or anything, I just think you shouldn't go that far in your statements.
He also thinks that if someone does not bash the board then we are going to win the CL and the Scudetto :santa:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)