[Friendly] Borussia Dortmund vs JUVENTUS (July 26th 2008) (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
you can ban any member you want to in 1 hour, and you can come to me and say he was warned for these 3 posts according to juventuz rules.

These warnings are mostly used for personal reasons. If I get a warning, there is only one person who would do that, and I don't have to name him, do I? Same happened to Vinman.

All I am saying is, let's just end this personal non-sense, and have some respect to each others..

Is this your definition of respect?

JACK IS A FUCKING IDIOT......

it was a FRIENDLY, ffs !!!!!

after being so "impressed" by a meaningless friendly, why dont you just come out and say that we are going to take the triple this season

you like and defend Secco so much, I'd swear that your sucking his cock.....

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
Instead of giving him a card and sending him for 21 days, I banned him for 10 days and look how he replied. He oozes class I tell you.
Ohh, I know what you did and I tend to agree with you.
you can ban any member you want to in 1 hour, and you can come to me and say he was warned for these 3 posts according to juventuz rules.

These warnings are mostly used for personal reasons. If I get a warning, there is only one person who would do that, and I don't have to name him, do I? Same happened to Vinman.

All I am saying is, let's just end this personal non-sense, and have some respect to each others..
Yea, because Vinni doesn't do that...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No, personal insults are not normal around here. I was mocking him all along and he exploded and exploding is not allowed either. Now answer my question, if what I said is not right is what he said right?

oh come on 90% of the forum members go around insulting each other on a daily basis. I really dont know what he said but there's no way i d expect that kind of answer from you. I never agreed with Vinman on football or foreign policy one for that matter but i like hearing his side and if you did mock him into exploding then thats wrong as well. It would indeed be a great loss not to have him around.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Vinni should stop posting the insults in all caps because it gets more attention. Instead, keep it lower-case so it doesn't create as much of a stir. Perhaps he can hide some stuff, too.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well, vinman's last warnings were from Jack, Ze Tahir, Salman, Bozi, Mikhail and Mark, so i don't think it's because they all hate him and made it personal.
Your case is different from Vinman's.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
oh come on 90% of the forum members go around insulting each other on a daily basis. I really dont know what he said but there's no way i d expect that kind of answer from you. I never agreed with Vinman on football or foreign policy one for that matter but i like hearing his side and if you did mock him into exploding then thats wrong as well. It would indeed be a great loss not to have him around.
You seem to have researched and came up with a good number, 90%

I would like you to show me where, point them out and I'll tell you if we have dealt with them or not.

How did I mock him? By writing FUCK SUCKO repeatedly? :lol2: he must be a 12 year old to explode for that.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well, vinman's last warnings were from Jack, Ze Tahir, Salman, Bozi, Mikhail and Mark, so i don't think it's because they all hate him and made it personal.
Your case is different from Vinman's.
no cards shouldnt be argued, if you get one just take it like a man if you get away with it once in a while fine if not you reap what you sow.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
no cards shouldnt be argued, if you get one just take it like a man if you get away with it once in a while fine if not you reap what you sow.
Here's where you are missing the point then, had I issued a card to Vinman he would have got a 21 day ban instead I gave him a 10 day ban, did you read Blue Knight's reaction?

:vinny:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You seem to have researched and came up with a good number, 90%

I would like you to show me where, point them out and I'll tell you if we have dealt with them or not.

How did I mock him? By writing FUCK SUCKO repeatedly? :lol2: he must be a 12 year old to explode for that.
you know what i mean, at any rate i am not arguing his banning only the circumstances behind it; he's a man of law so he wont be too bummed about being banned if he deserved it but i am pretty sure he's sore about how that happened.

And finally anyone "bullying" any members here ought to be banned automatically simple as that; we re here to discuss ideas not to torment people.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Where did I deny that? But at the same time where did I rely on cheap insults and name calling?

[bragging]That's called class and you know that[/bragging]
People have different definitions of class. Not sure whether provoking is "classy" in any case, but maybe for some it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)