[Friendly] Al-Ittihad 2-2 JUVENTUS (Dec. 30th 2009) (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
My stream changed to Porthsmouth-Arsenal, how convenient because I was waiting for this game, and now I have an excuse to stop watching the shitty 2nd half. Fuck that shit, I'm gonna eat some choco icecream (and stare at the below gif while doing it) and hope to forget being dominated by some no name team:

You're gonna eat the icecream and do the same thing they do while I hold you on the top of your shaka zulu spear you dirty nigger boss pervert!!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You wish :D

And I am still not going to vote for you as the biggiest pervert, you not worthy :D
How about on top of my deck? :D

Just take a look what you said...you'll eat your icecream while watching that hot licking...so instead of taking your dick into your hands you go take an icecream and do the same, I guess imagining licking some then...

:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its called double sensation you noob :D Ice cream simply for delicious Ice cream, and then seeing Laura London working her thang being the other sensation :D

Though she doesnt need to work zip to melt things :heart:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Its called double sensation you noob :D Ice cream simply for delicious Ice cream, and then seeing Laura London working her thang being the other sensation :D

Though she doesnt need to work zip to melt things :heart:

Dude, that was gay, gtfo.

Dusan just found some icing for his holiday cookies.
I'm sorry, did you even see Osman's gif with your connection?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We lost...?
There's something wrong with our Juve, something seriously wrong.
Did any of the Primavera players get to play?
Juventus looks very stale at the moment, hopefully in the new year they can change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)