Friendlies: Azzurri - Holland / Ivory Coast (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Azzurri7, how are the boys doing?
First 10min Holland were controlling the game.....But Canna and his Company were able to shut them down....After that we started attacking Pirlo and Dp were always with their passes, and Gila alongside Toni recieving without an action....

after 30min we were taking controlling the game, the ball poss was with us most of the time.....After they scored we got back in action Dp with his two touchs put Italy back......

Players:

Abbiati.....The goal wasn't his fault, It was Grosso's fault to let Castalleni to overtake him and Cross the ball.

Grosso....Did lot of mistakes, one of them costed us the goal.....I would Put Zambo back in the Left and give Oddo a shot on the right.

Canna....Really good...Like his Juve days.

Nesta...Solid.

Zambrotta...Also good, tho I would like to see him attacking more, Or moving back to the left alongside Dp...They understand each others...

Gattuso...Probably the best Player in the 1st half...This guy is a real Fighter. Bravo Gennaro.

Pirlo...Gave couple of good passes one of them to Ale, But Ale wasn;t able to use it. Tho Pirlo's Freekick should have gone inside. It was in a good position.

Camo....Other than the 2nd goal...He didn;t appear alot.

Dp...Didn't start good. But as soon as his machine started taking place he took the game with his Style. 2 assists so far. Bravo Ale.

Gila...Really good, he scored another goal that was disallowed....

Toni...Working alot , running, jumping, doing everything....I'm sure he'll be able to score If he were to play the 2nd half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)