Fresh and Fun Topic (1 Viewer)

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
Hi all,

I notice some Juventinis have posted about this in another thread, but I think this is a good discusion thread (well at least not changes, selling players, and etc).

We are going to talk about sponsorship, and jersey, Yes Jersey for Juventus in the next season. Throw it out everything..., new design, new colour, new sponsor (I prefer adidas), the kind of jersey that you want to buy and wear. Dump it here.. :D:D

For me, I would like juve to have Adidas as the sponsor again, anyway I don't like the current socks and sometimes Nike shoes can be a bit too bright for me.... :cool::cool: What do U all think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think we should use a sleeveless one-piece uniform with green, yellow and red as the colours.

How's that for originality!? I bet nobody's ever thought of that one :LOL: How stupid would that look :howler:

OP
desireless

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Well you can wish though... :D:D

Anyway if Juve is performing badly (I am not wishing though), I think Nike will break the contract. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    pssst, I was making fun of a certain jersey that already exists ;)

++ [ originally posted by desireless ] ++
    sometimes Nike shoes can be a bit too bright for me....
    The players don't have to wear Nike boots, they get supplied depending on their personal sponsorship deals.

OP
    desireless

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Hey I thought the idea is allready introduce by Puma for one of the African countries can't remember the name of the country.... LOL

It is full pressed to the body, and using zipper at the shoulder. The colour yes it is green, yellow, and red :D:D

OP
    desireless

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Cameroon, Yeah that is the one, man I am suck!!! LOL :D

For the shoes, yeah it depends on the player. But I wish all Juve players sign with adidas for the boots. That should make a highlight, Nike Jerseys, Adidas boots.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    What I really want to see is a new logo on our jerseys, instead of those ugly ass Fastweb and Tamoil logos.

What happened to the good ol' days of Sony, Tele+ or D+???

Anyways, I'd like to see maybe Playstation2 on our jerseys, or even better... Fun, anyone?

Wouldnt that be sweet??? :cool:

Gray, be a dear and show me how it would look. Use Photoshop or whatever. Thanx man ;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Yes, we are tied to Nike until 2013. I find Nike jersey OK, but what I like most about Nike is its other merchendise- a very wide variety of t-shirts, sweaters, jackets, etc. Btw, Juventus Nike's down-filled jacket ix exactly the same as Inter and Manchester United jacket (with only the logo being different).

My favorite jerseys though were Kappa's Combat, worn by Roma and Italia recently (both were offered more money though, by Diadora and Puma respectively). I find Combat to be the best football jersey ever designed.

It is a pity that Juventus's contract with Kappa expired just months before this jersey came out, and we signed with Lotto (which was a total crap IMO).

Nonetheless, out contrac with Nike implies worldwide marketing and promotion, which should generate a lot of cash to the club. So as long as Nike jerseys are OK- that's fine with me.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Anyways, I'd like to see maybe Playstation2 on our jerseys, or even better... Fun, anyone?
    What's fun?

++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Gray, be a dear and show me how it would look. Use Photoshop or whatever. Thanx man ;)
    Oh come on, sif u can't picture it urself u lazy barstool

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    As head of the WHO? Not familiar with any of her work..
    Not? She's been one of the main people behind banning cigarette commercials in sport, done a lot of work there.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Didn't know. But athletes, to many the personification of human health, to be advertising cigarettes, alcohol or drug use would be pretty ironic, no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)