Fresh and Fun Topic (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Diadora has done a nice job with Roma this year, and I really like the Kappa Brescia kit. I wish we had stayed with Kappa, a Turin-based company.

My problem with the Nike kit is that it is ugly, too much white at the bottom, and it looks exactly like every other Nike-sponsored club. They come up with one crap design, and everybody has to take it. In the past, Nike has had some goo designs, so I am hopeful for next year.

But, even if Nike comes up with something good, does that mean Inter and Barca will be wearing the same as us??

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Diadora has done a nice job with Roma this year, and I really like the Kappa Brescia kit. I wish we had stayed with Kappa, a Turin-based company.

My problem with the Nike kit is that it is ugly, too much white at the bottom, and it looks exactly like every other Nike-sponsored club. They come up with one crap design, and everybody has to take it. In the past, Nike has had some goo designs, so I am hopeful for next year.

But, even if Nike comes up with something good, does that mean Inter and Barca will be wearing the same as us??
Yeah, diadora has done a good job with Roma. (the half sleeves, but not too tight-fitting....and i like the little color lines everywhere...very classy, not noisy)

I agree that the Brescia kits look great, but dont you think that Kappa have over done it with that Kombat design!! it's been 4 years already. IMO, Brescia's Umbro kit from last season was better.

Nike are like any other company. many of you complain that all the kits look too muck alike, well so does every other brand...
Look at AC Milan and Real Madrrd, Munich and Levurkusen...etc.
Puma's Kits are all alike two: They have 1 design for every year. what makes it seem as if they have many is that the clubs dont update their kits the same year. Wolfsburg has the same design as last year's Lazio, thiis year's italia...etc.

OP
desireless

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #124
    Hmmm, I thought the design is decided by the team. But I really like Adidas Jerseys. I mean they are very innovative in creating the jersey, especially the 2 or 3 ( can' remember :embarass: ) layers jersey.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by desireless ] ++
    Hmmm, I thought the design is decided by the team. But I really like Adidas Jerseys. I mean they are very innovative in creating the jersey, especially the 2 or 3 ( can' remember :embarass: ) layers jersey.
    nike also had two layers with the WC kits... (i think)

OP
    desireless

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #127
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Yeah, they had that cool motion thing. Doesn't 3 layers get hot?!
    Hmm.... I believe so, that is why they take off their jersey after scoring a goal...:D

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
    I think Nike now only makes 1 layer shirts, and the bottom layer is not attached anymore. No reason to attach it really anyways.

Also, Juve shits have now come to mainstream sports shops here in Canada. That never happened with Kappa or Lotto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)