Fresh and Fun Topic (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by desireless ] ++

But if I am not wrong, one of the club in Premier League uses a simulation program, taken from the recording of the matches, convert it to almost similar like CM4 (coloured dots running around chasing one white dot). Wonder if it is true. Anyone know about this?

It's Arsenal btw.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Arsenal's jersey just looks ... sweaty in a way.
I think that's because Wenger makes the players put Vaseline on the front of their shirts to help them breathe. Whenever I saw Vieira, I thought he was just really sweaty.

++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
i know i might be put work on you guys but can you try sony on the purple.........
Can you find me a pic of the purple jersey to work with? I'm about to leave for uni and don't have much time

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I think that's because Wenger makes the players put Vaseline on the front of their shirts to help them breathe. Whenever I saw Vieira, I thought he was just really sweaty.
Wrong! It's Vicks Vaporub. Vaseline is a good lubricant, but it's not exactly famous for its effects on the old nasel passages! :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Wrong! It's Vicks Vaporub. Vaseline is a good lubricant, but it's not exactly famous for its effects on the old nasel passages! :D
Actually I was thinking exactly the same thing. When I heard the commentator say Vaseline, I thought "hangon, i'm sure there's a much better alternative", and I'd heard people say it was some menthol substance before, but i just went with what the commentator said :embarass:

The only reason I believed it to a certain extent was because Vaseline's so versatile. It can be used as a lubricant, treating burns and whatnot. Versatile as a mother's spit ;)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
btw, i want ur opinions.....who "makes" the best jerseys, in terms of design and quality? nike, adidas, kappa, puma....

i dunno why but i always prefer adidas. just look at teams like madrid, milan, bayern......i think their jerseys are cool, very "profesional-looking" (if that makes any sense :embarass: )

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
yup kappa

i dont like roma's jersey, body-hugging :p u can easily see the shape of their b*tt :rofl:
Roma's Kits are Diadora this year.

IMO The best brands are: (in order)
1. Adidas (top quality and classdy/simple :cool: )
2. Puma (Very Unique Kits...great material :thumb: )
3. Kappa (They stopped being innovative since 2000)
4. Diadora (great design with Roma Kits, but what else do they have?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)