Fresh and Fun Topic (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Too geeky :geek:

All those google colours would ruin the jersey, and i don't really wanna wear a shirt that says "powered by Linux" :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by desireless ] ++
WOW.... I really like the SONY jersey, great work there... :thumb:

If only the colour is black or white.... :wallbang: I wonder why they choose Pink, anyone knows about it? All I can figure out, is just to make it more appealing to ladies :D:D
It was history actually. Juventus jersey from 1897 to 1903 was pik, we switched to black and white in 1903 when we got new kits courtesy of Nottingham County.

This season is 100 years since we switched kits so the club wanted to honour our pink roots ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
WOW you really try it........... :shocked: :shocked:

Not blue, maybe another colour would be nice... :D
I would try that for ya, but i saved the file as a jpeg and don't have the CM4 logo on a seperate layer :wallbang:

OP
desireless

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #94
    Well my bad anyway on the CM4 logo :wallbang:, I will try to get a GIF image on the CM4 Logo.

Come on Juventinis, bring up your logos and designs, let Guru Gray, and Master Zlatan enlight us with their ideas. I know a lot more juventinis here are good with images as well... :D:D

LOL.... I really, badly, wanna see the cm4 logo on Juve jersey. :D :D

But if I am not wrong, one of the club in Premier League uses a simulation program, taken from the recording of the matches, convert it to almost similar like CM4 (coloured dots running around chasing one white dot). Wonder if it is true. Anyone know about this?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    But if I am not wrong, one of the club in Premier League uses a simulation program, taken from the recording of the matches, convert it to almost similar like CM4 (coloured dots running around chasing one white dot). Wonder if it is true. Anyone know about this?
    Why would they do that? Isn't it better to watch match videos?

OP
    desireless

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #96
    I am not sure though, I only watch a glimpse of the news.

I guess from there they can capture number of bad passes, crosings, and shots. I saw there are some calculations below the simulation running at the same time. But I am not sure :confused:

Here you go, the GIF image of CM4, but it is too big, so just the link i guess.

http://www.sigames.com/graphics/images/487.gif

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    I hate Arsenal's jersey. It has nothing to do with my personal hatred for the club, but honest, the jersey just looks ... sweaty in a way.
    It's their stupid collars... also, most arsenal players are tall and thin, and the white sleaves makes them look wierd because usuallly that design is for body-fit shirts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)