Fredy Guarín - CM - inter (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homero Vidal

Jan 3, 2014
Unnecesary player. From the 25 players of the squad we have 0 LBs, 1 RW who has been injured 2 years and we signed a player in the position in the field where it is more unnecesary. Also, we have to pay inter 3-5M of compensation for a player who is gonna be the last option of the midfielders.
Fuck Marotta's logic and his way of negotiating. What surprises more is that THEY were the ones in need and who asked for one of our players and now is US who are gonna pay them for a bench player! BEEENCHH!!!
Where the fuck is the winger CONTE has asked over and over and over again. Where is the right substitute of Asamoah? Whenever Asa is not available plays Peluso.. that is SHIT. Same on the right if it's not Lichsteiner we have real problems with Padoin or Isla. Don't believe me? look at our performances in Champions without Lichs..

Really I'm very disappointed, spend money and a big wage in the 6th MC instead of signing where we really need.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Not needed, LB and wingers are a priority we cant have Asamoah playing out of position again next season. It's just a waste of 18 million if he is going to play LB for the rest of his career here.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Watch Padoin precede him in the pecking order, we all know how Conte rolls with his favourites, bet Marotta is signing him to punish Guarin a la Elia or to fuck with Inter.
:shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

'we are so stocked in cm we don't need another cm'

never have I heard such mass stupidity

4 cms for 3 positions is not stacked idiots

Homero Vidal

Jan 3, 2014
The only way Guarin could play:

----------Tevez---------
----Pogba-Chisio-Vida----
-------Guarin-Pirlo--------
Asa-Chiellini-Barzagli-Lichs

No wingers, no RMs and LMs
A bunch of MCs all together, we know Pogba plays center left and Vidal center right.

Jan 5, 2011
Unnecesary player. From the 25 players of the squad we have 0 LBs, 1 RW who has been injured 2 years and we signed a player in the position in the field where it is more unnecesary. Also, we have to pay inter 3-5M of compensation for a player who is gonna be the last option of the midfielders.

Compensation 3m max and Guarin will be above Padoin and Marchiso in picking order. His wage currently is less than Vuicinic's wage also

$#@! Marotta's logic and his way of negotiating. What surprises more is that THEY were the ones in need and who asked for one of our players and now is US who are gonna pay them for a bench player! BEEENCHH!!!

We trade an old bench player for a younger bench player. BENCH vs bench, idk why u so upset

Where the $#@! is the winger CONTE has asked over and over and over again. Where is the right substitute of Asamoah? Whenever Asa is not available plays Peluso.. that is $#@!. Same on the right if it's not Lichsteiner we have real problems with Padoin or Isla. Don't believe me? look at our performances in Champions without Lichs..
According to some rumor (Mark), it is Conte asking for Guarin. Peluso is not a bad choice at all for Asamoah, Caceras is decent sub for Litch. But i agree we still have to upgrade this department

Really I'm very disappointed, spend money and a big wage in the 6th MC instead of signing where we really need.
For me this signing is a wise decision from our board. We can not wait until summer after selling Pogba or Vidal then go looking for a substitute midfield because the price will go sky rocket when every team knows we have money. If we can be able to keep both Vidal and Pogba. Even better. Win win situation

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
For me this signing is a wise decision from our board. We can not wait until summer after selling Pogba or Vidal then go looking for a substitute midfield because the price will go sky rocket when every team knows we have money. If we can be able to keep both Vidal and Pogba. Even better. Win win situation
How are you not an obvious troll and most likely some dupe account. So why you still here, did the gods went soft?

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Pogba Pirlo Vidal Guarin Marchisio

..you dont think other 5 star quality teams have that many midfielders? Iniesta Xavi Fabregas Song Busquets

+ Marchisio is pretty much useless and if one of our mids are injured we'll have a more than capable sub aside from the fact that Conte rotates a lot.

Great signing imo, we could still use another LB and Striker though

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
On second thought this could turn out to be a pretty good signing as his eye for a pass and strong finish he would add unpredictability in midfield. He's obviously not necessary for Serie A but his talents will be a useful alternative to relying on Tevez in the EL when we are struggling to breakdown inferior foreign teams with the 3-5-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)