Fredy Guarín - CM - inter (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I believe he will be a good player, for Inter ofcourse, i team that's fighting for the cup and a Ch,league spot, if we want to be the best we need the best.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ahhh I see we reached the stage of puring hate on him (in even comments you went gaga over before, "Like only Juve", well duh ofcourse only not Juve if we dont want him) and doing a 360 after half you were prematurely fapping about him.

And yeah Salvatore, he was as a kid FM legend :D Alongside with Bakircioglu, Källström, and couple of Ukranian (Max Tsigalko?) and Portuguese no-name young strikers hehe.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

Fredy Alejandro Guarín Vásquez is a Colombian professional footballer who plays for Internazionale in Italy. A versatile player, he is comfortable as a central or attacking midfielder.
Born: June 30, 1986 (age 27), Puerto Boyacá, Colombia
Height: 1.83 m
Salary: 2.2 million EUR (2012)
Spouse: Andreina Guarín
Current teams: Colombia national football team (Midfielder), Inter Milan (#13 / Midfielder)
Children: Daniel Guarín, Dana Guarín​

- - - Updated - - -

great business but not necessary

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
the only player i'd want from Inter but what is the point of this? We are stocked in CM why sign another player, particularly one who is good enough that he likely won't be happy on the bench.

hopefully this is not an indication that one of Pogba or cheesio is leaving...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
the only player i'd want from Inter but what is the point of this? We are stocked in CM why sign another player, particularly one who is good enough that he likely won't be happy on the bench.
How are we stocked, 4 players for 3 positions?

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013

hopefully this is not an indication that one of Pogba or cheesio is leaving...
Definitely already worth all the Inter fan bitching to me :D They had their great run of 5 seasons bought and paid for, now they're being catapulted back to reality where they'd have to sell Guarin to maybe don't miss out on Europe for a second year in a row.

However, if Guarin really threatened to not attend training sessions if this move fails, and had huge fights with Mazzarri I'd have to wonder if this is the player Conte wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)