Fredy Guarín - CM - inter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Second half of 2009/2010 and first half of 2010/2011 weren't as bad as media make it sound. Then there's the second half of 2010/2011 and copa america that I think you all know the story about. He isn't a bad option at all in my opinion, but he surely isn't a must buy as well.

As I said before, I'd rather get Montolivo (I know this will cause even more panic around here, :lol:).

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I wouldn't say Defour is better than him just yet. About the passing skills vastly criticised as it seems, I think the second guy is spot on with that: "and also has that eye and touch for the killer pass from time to time".

Kinda like Vidal in that aspect, really. Usually not very precise, but he has his moments of magic too.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
We should get someone to get Sergio Busquets, put him as forward. And leet him do what he's good at. That way we wins alot of penaltys then Del Piero gets the league topscorer. :weee:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
We should get someone to get Sergio Busquets, put him as forward. And leet him do what he's good at. That way we wins alot of penaltys then Del Piero gets the league topscorer. :weee:
Fucking great idea :p

So now we have this :

Buffon

Guarin-Chiellini-Barzagli-Vidal

RvP-De Rossi-Sanchez-Robben

Busquets-ADP

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
"will only leave for Juventus" :howler:

glad we didn't get him, have a feeling it will be a shit transfer.
I hate when players say that but really they're just talking out of their ass.

Happy we didn't get him, never understood the hype about him anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)