Franco Vázquez - AM C - Palermo (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2015
I'd be happy with our mercato if we sign Siquera and Vazquez as they would fill the biggest needs in our team. I rather not talk too much about their potential quality because I haven't seen enough of them same goes for Draxler, Alex Sandro and Kurzawa also. Adding someone like Mascherano and the mercado would be as good as it gets when loosing three key players.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
He is a good playmaker. Obviously I want Draxler, Oscar, Gotze ... etc

But he is a decent player and would not be as big a disaster signing as people make him out to be. Plus he and Dybala have proven chemistry so we know he could do well.
So decent that last season he played as a substitute in Rayo Vallecano,11th in La Liga.

wait...this was in 2013 :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco_Vázquez

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And fuck off everyone who is trying to sugarcoat this.

Good player my ass, good player for the likes of Palermo not for a club that aspires to be a top club.

But, I guess I was overestimating our club, we are no different than Atletico and Dortmund. :yuck:
Do you cut and paste this with every rumor? That must get tiresome.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And fuck off everyone who is trying to sugarcoat this.

Good player my ass, good player for the likes of Palermo not for a club that aspires to be a top club.

But, I guess I was overestimating our club, we are no different than Atletico and Dortmund. :yuck:
You sound like a new Ian. You clearly dont feel for the way we do things. Barcelona is a great team man. Soon, Pogba will play there !! Go ahead, support them !

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'd be happy with our mercato if we sign Siquera and Vazquez as they would fill the biggest needs in our team. I rather not talk too much about their potential quality because I haven't seen enough of them same goes for Draxler, Alex Sandro and Kurzawa also. Adding someone like Mascherano and the mercado would be as good as it gets when loosing three key players.
Fair enough :tup:

Vazquez is that guy that scored 10 goals,10 assists in 37 games while picking up 8 MotM and managed 1.8 key passes per game, at 11th placed palermo.

Oh, he was a deadly parnership and most of the supply for Dybala, that other guy we signed everyone forgot about

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fair enough :tup:

Vazquez is that guy that scored 10 goals,10 assists in 37 games while picking up 8 MotM and managed 1.8 key passes per game, at 11th placed palermo.

Oh, he was a deadly parnership and most of the supply for Dybala, that other guy we signed everyone forgot about
so what? Cerci was impressive 2 seasons ago for Torino and he ended up moving to bigger clubs since and looks like the average piece of shit that he actually is, vazquez is of that similar bracket, stop trying to sugar coat it the demands and pressures of playing for a team like palermo is a world away from a team like Juve especially if you have nothing to show for your career except one decent season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)