Franco Vázquez - AM C - Palermo (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Can't imagine this happening, unless Marotta and co. go full retard.

In that case I will seriously question our club's ambitions.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Can't imagine this happening, unless Marotta and co. go full retard.

In that case I will seriously question our club's ambitions.
I think selling Vidal and getting Vazquez is beyond full retard. Thats exploring retardation at a quantum level and finding the equivalent of the higgs boson particle.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
These links are bullshit though, just Di Marzio and others covering bases. IIRC Vazquez signed a contract extension and Zampa will ask for a ridiculous amount for his now (only) "star" player.
That won't be the reason he asks for a ton. It will be because he knows we need an AM and its late in the window :D

- - - Updated - - -

You won't be disappointed if we actually sign this guy. I think it'll be the biggest meltdown this forum has ever seen :lol:
It has all the ingredients for it. It's a perfect storm. :lol:

First when we sell Vidal. Less than two weeks later the month is spent on a "29 year old LB" and Vazquez.

I'm getting front row tickets now. :beer:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
:lol: :lol:

This Summer :lol:

Improve the team my arse.
But fuck it, i'll make my peace with this guy. He and Dybala were sexy at Palermo, so at least they'll have real quality around them and quite frankly with no Pirlo, no Vidal and a dead Khedira we need midfielders for once.

Mar 30, 2006
He is a good playmaker. Obviously I want Draxler, Oscar, Gotze ... etc

But he is a decent player and would not be as big a disaster signing as people make him out to be. Plus he and Dybala have proven chemistry so we know he could do well.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
And fuck off everyone who is trying to sugarcoat this.

Good player my ass, good player for the likes of Palermo not for a club that aspires to be a top club.

But, I guess I was overestimating our club, we are no different than Atletico and Dortmund. :yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)