Franco Cristaldo/Adrián Cubas watch (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juve have offered Boca €10m for Bentancur (€3m this yr, €7m next yr). The player will stay at Boca this year if they accept the offer. [Sky]

- - - Updated - - -

Boca Juniors is very enticed by the offer of Juventus. At the moment Boca prefers the offer of Juve over Milan (less than €15m). [Sky]

- - - Updated - - -

Bentancur prefers Milan because they would offer him a major contract & a starting role. [Sky]

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
So we take Pjanic from Roma, Higuain from Napoli

Trying to take Brozovic from Inter and beat them to Gabigol's signature.

And now intercepting Milans deal for Bentancur and maybe stealing their Mr X in Fabregas.

Damn Beppe is doing some ruthless trolling to our rivals this summer. :mut:

Just need him to piss of the purple rats and Conte by permanently signing Cuadrado :beppe:

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Supposedly we pay extra 600.000 so we get him this summer, so Milan wont get him. Bentancur will stay in boca for 1 more year.

But tbh seems like media bs, making fake news, somilan will have a competition to sign Bentancur. I assume we're interested in him, other wise, why Beppe make such a option deal?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So we are in advanced negotiations? :tuttosport:

An Italian destiny, with Juventus at the head of the line. Rodrigo Bentancur is of interest to the bianconeri, who have an option on the Boca Juniors midfielder (class of 97) thanks to the Carlos Tevez deal. It's not a secret that Juventus wants to enforce their potion on the player, but only beginning in the 2017/18 season. Today Daniel Angelici talked to ESPN about the Uruguayan starlet: "In Geneva, I met with the leaders of Juventus. We are in advanced negotiations for the sale of Bentancur." The meeting between Angelici and Marotta happened during the last meeting of the ECA, where Juventus reiterated their desire: there is mutual interest between the player and the club, but only from next year and onward.

(Source:Gianluca Di Marzio)

Tuttosport also reporting this.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Probably will be loaned to another team, but an extra midfielder with technical creative ability is badly needed in squad. Very badly so.

Cubas too maybe? As vice Marchisio.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I thought that Boca owned only a % of Bentancur, so our 9.4m option due to be confirmed before april of next year is to purchase their %? Yet what of the third party involved in his ownership?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Marotta: "We've got a buying right on Bentancur as part of the sale of Tevez and almost certainly we will make use of it," he told Mediaset television.

"It will be a transfer that we do for the 2017-18 season."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)