Franco Cristaldo/Adrián Cubas watch (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I like the prospect and paying 9M for him.

But he's been disappointing for Boca so far, I have to say. The hype was too big, and he was irregular and underperformed a lot of times for them. He hasnt even become a starter for them.

Soo, dont expect too much right away. Hes no Pogba.

I could see a loan to Sassuolo for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Maybe cristaldo will impress at valecano.

Cubas looks like the real deal from what I've read but haven't seen him so basing it on the hype.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Reports say that we're going to sign Bentancur in January for a little under 10 million amidst bid from Milan and interest from Manure.

In fact, a lot of the English press have arrogantly been saying he was stolen out from underneath Manchester United by Juventus.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
At this point it's kinda hard to even get excited with these young prospects because we can't even see them play for all the silly reasons...

When are woing to change this outdated mentality?

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Yea.. benched proven starter who already win many things, to give a chance to hopefully talented youngster to develop...
I'm sorry is this Arsenal? Youngster who good enough will get his chances ex: Pogs, Dybala, Morata. I rate both Rugani and Pjaca, but if Rugani & Pjaca still havent got their fair chance that means we got a lot of quality which is a good things, but please keep on rambling on how Juve never give a youngster a chance :sergio:

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
It does indeed seem like 50%...so who owns the remainder? And surely we will move to take 100% of his playing rights...I thought FIFA outlawed this wretched TPO routine in 2015? The deal must have been in place before then and will still be honoured?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
How come cubas hasnt been playing lately and not on the bench either? Injured?

Looking at whoscored Bentancur has had good ratings in the past 2-3 games but it seems like boca's coach loves to experiement with his formation and players positioning. Pavon has pulled out a few goals in the past couple of matches as well.

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
Finally, it seems the quest to bring Uruguayan midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur from Boca Juniors to Juventus is nearing its conclusion. After months of negotiations on the 19-year-old, who the bianconeri had first refusal on as part of the deal that took Carlos Tevez back to Argentina, a price looks to have finally been fixed.
Juventus will pay €9.4 million for the youngster which will give them 100% ownership not 50%, as stated by Boca President Angelici, as part-ownership is forbidden in Italian football. Of the total cost of the transfer, Boca will take almost €8 million after tax and what they will also get is a percentage of any future sales which is believed to be 50%. The final negotiations will take place in the next few weeks when Angelici will meet Juve CEO Marotta and close the agreement. It’s likely that Bentancur will arrive in Turin next summer and not in January as first thought.

50% of future sale fee? Madness :sergio:

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Finally, it seems the quest to bring Uruguayan midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur from Boca Juniors to Juventus is nearing its conclusion. After months of negotiations on the 19-year-old, who the bianconeri had first refusal on as part of the deal that took Carlos Tevez back to Argentina, a price looks to have finally been fixed.
Juventus will pay €9.4 million for the youngster which will give them 100% ownership not 50%, as stated by Boca President Angelici, as part-ownership is forbidden in Italian football. Of the total cost of the transfer, Boca will take almost €8 million after tax and what they will also get is a percentage of any future sales which is believed to be 50%. The final negotiations will take place in the next few weeks when Angelici will meet Juve CEO Marotta and close the agreement. It’s likely that Bentancur will arrive in Turin next summer and not in January as first thought.

50% of future sale fee? Madness :sergio:
Beppe stopped giving a f about the dough a long time ago. Now its 90mil clause activations, 27mil to Raiola and 50% fees to everyone babeyy :beppe:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If he is a big talent 9m is nothing so I could understand them getting procentage in future sale, but I doubt it would be for half.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)