Franco Cristaldo/Adrián Cubas watch (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Yeah just saw it now.Seems like it's a fixed price.

Hypothetically speaking,if Valencia want to buy him and we aren't interested then we lose any rights on the player.We can't arrange any sort of buyback with Valencia if they purchase him which is my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Barca had an option on Gerson for example but they let go off it allowing Roma to sign him in the end.
This deal is similar.It's not a buyback but an option to buy him at a fixed price.
He means that if Valencia moved for the player we could easily intercept it. We could broker a deal where we allow Valencia to buy him without our intervention and they give us a fixed option on him in return.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It would be a crime if we didn't buy or broker some sort of deal which allowed us to buy him at a later date.

Marotta did a great job in getting us an option on him and others, hopefully we continue to keep one or two of these guys in sight

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Is this guy good? I just saw a couple of Boca game (last game I saw they were kicked out of Libertadores for IMO an unknown team) and I didn't quite remember him in particular

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
How was he last season? I see he didnt play much but did he atleast improve since we got the option last summer? I haven't watched him since September i think
Ok at best, didn't feature much, boca just let go of a few mids so he might get more chances now if he sticks around.the revelation of the year was defo cubas

- - - Updated - - -

Why are people so confident in his ability?
Hes pretty talented

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hopefully what you said about Boca selling some mids means they have faith in those 2 to carry out a season and they both get to play a lot. Would be huge for the 2 and us also

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Report: Milan get Bentancur for €15m

by Football Italia

Reports suggest Milan struck a €12m deal with Boca Juniors for Rodrigo Bentancur last night and he’s flying in for a medical.

According to pundit Pasquale Campopiano, negotiations stepped up a gear overnight in Argentina.

Boca Juniors agreed to sell the midfielder for €10m plus €2m bonuses.

He will sign a five-year contract worth €1.5m per season and is already en route to Italy for his medical.

Juventus had an option to buy Bentancur for €9.4m before April 20, 2017, but told Boca and Milan they were not interested in activating it.

The Uruguayan creative midfielder only turned 19 in June, but has already made his name for Boca and was specifically requested by Milan Coach Vincenzo Montella.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well that sucks but I can understand our position and priority. Bentancur is an awesome signing for milan. Shame we didn't take up the option.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Report: Milan get Bentancur for €15m

by Football Italia

Reports suggest Milan struck a €12m deal with Boca Juniors for Rodrigo Bentancur last night and he’s flying in for a medical.

According to pundit Pasquale Campopiano, negotiations stepped up a gear overnight in Argentina.

Boca Juniors agreed to sell the midfielder for €10m plus €2m bonuses.

He will sign a five-year contract worth €1.5m per season and is already en route to Italy for his medical.

Juventus had an option to buy Bentancur for €9.4m before April 20, 2017, but told Boca and Milan they were not interested in activating it.

The Uruguayan creative midfielder only turned 19 in June, but has already made his name for Boca and was specifically requested by Milan Coach Vincenzo Montella.
Is it 15 or 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)