Franck Ribery (17 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
stats do not take the whole picture into account imo .. but even if he is not playing fantastic at the moment he is not in a top team with alot of motivation. We all know what he is capable of in big games with good players around him.

But i feel our chances of getting him are slipping because evryday more and more teams are linked with him. I just hope our french connection can help us out with this signing.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
thats the stats of sum1 who is overrated
:faq1: Ribery overrated? :disagree:

stats do not take the whole picture into account imo .. but even if he is not playing fantastic at the moment he is not in a top team with alot of motivation. We all know what he is capable of in big games with good players around him.

But i feel our chances of getting him are slipping because evryday more and more teams are linked with him. I just hope our french connection can help us out with this signing.
Anyone with half a brain knows that stats don't tell the entire story.
:agree:

Mar 30, 2006
^ fuckin' disgusting avatar...

Please change it, or don't post too often :D
I used to have Freddy nightmares for like 5 years of my childhood after i saw one of those movies when i was like 8. Scared me to death until finally i defeated him in one of my dreams :rofl: .. it was an epic battle that took place in my neighbor's lawn.

anyway Freddy does not bother me anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)