Franck Ribery (5 Viewers)

Durden

May 11, 2006
again i think he is just saying that to cool speculation

we have alot of money .. ribery is not out of our price range. .. messi yes, Villa yes, C Ronaldo yes, Dhino yes.. but they are out of most price ranges unless we make our own credit card company like Milan :disagree:
:agree:

We always say one thing and do another when it comes to transfers. Not saying he's coming, but we'll only know when the market is closed.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
That was with Moggi ....... i dont see Secco doing some tricks too get big names on the last day like Moggi did.
I would be ll my money that moggi still is doing work with Juve. Consulting at least. Bettega is workingtransfers now too and if you are friends with someone like Moggi why would u not talk to him about this sort of thing to get his views.

I heard Lapo has him working under him but that may be bull

It is just the players we are linked to alot have Moggi all over them. free transfers and cheap buys (grygera and Salihamidzic... plus being linked with gilberto for cheap and pizarro and others)

and how they say the number one target/dream is gerrard (that is what moggi said in his last season with us ..

it seems like they are still going for the same type of players and with the same tactics. it makes me curious.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
DD is under quoting .. he is not going to tell the media we will buy 6 (roughly) players in the summer

but we will

Also it is best not to talk about who we are buying cuz competition can get intense and costs can go up. Best to keep in silent till we can lock it down :pint:
That post makes me feel better. :pint:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I would be ll my money that moggi still is doing work with Juve. Consulting at least. Bettega is workingtransfers now too and if you are friends with someone like Moggi why would u not talk to him about this sort of thing to get his views.

It is just the players we are linked to alot have Moggi all over them. free transfers and cheap buys (grygera and Salihamidzic... plus being linked with gilberto for cheap and pizarro and others)

and how they say the number one target/dream is gerrard (that is what moggi said in his last season with us ..

it seems like they are still going for the same type of players and with the same tactics. it makes me curious.
hey man :) u r really impressive :D the only thing i hate in u is ur avater :D try to use sexy one :D not a midc:D

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007

It makes me happy! You're probably wright. I'v heard that Moggi may work for Juve, but wasn't he banned for 5years?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Galliani was "banned" too and it didn´t stop him from working for Milan, maybe he didn´t work directly but he was active.....

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve: Ribery costs 20 million

Marseille sporting director Jose Anigo has admitted Ribery will be allowed to leave at the end of the season. Juventus, Arsenal, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid are all interested in the player. Anigo said: “We have an agreement with the player, his agent and president Pepe Diouf over the possibility of him leaving at the end of the season.”

The club however are planning to make quite a bit of money in the process: “We will need at least 20 million euros. If however we qualify for the Champions League, we would like for him to stay, and he knows that.”

Calciomercato.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i dont think they will reach the CL, so his price is going to decrease imo.

I hope we can lure him, 20mil could be some good money spent on Ribery.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i dont think they will reach the CL, so his price is going to decrease imo.

I hope we can lure him, 20mil could be some good money spent on Ribery.
:agree: Ribery is worth that money. He could add a lot of pace to our midfield. I just hope we get Ribery and a world-class ballwinner and we have a perfect midfield IMO (of course if our current midfielders stay) :smoke:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
i think he will go to madrid... where all the good players belong so they can ruin their career and go to a rich club where nobody ever heard of when they are 30 year old

Mar 30, 2006
we need to move for Ribery. We need him bad and i think the fact we have a desperation to challenge at the top means we should be more committed to signing Ribery than the other clubs who most certainly do not need him as much as we do.

Nedved is sadly not getting younger and while Camo is playing well (and thankfully getting a new deal i hear) .. Juventus' attack is aging

The directors should be seeing this and Ribery and Mavuba would revolutionize the club imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)