Franck Ribery (7 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Ribery In Fresh Marseille Threat

Marseille midfielder Franck Ribery has reiterated that he could leave the club unless they qualify for the Champions League.

The France international has a host of clubs interested in his services and admits he would like to sample foreign leagues.

Marseille are currently eighth in the table, but just four points off a Champions League spot.

He was asked whether he wanted to leave in June, and replied: "Honestly, and I repeat what I have said, that is going to depend on qualifying for the Champions League.

"I also want to discover other foreign leagues, like the English and Spanish, as well.
"I will not make the same error as last year in announcing things and speaking too quickly.

"But I am saying it very clearly: I want to play in the Champions League. It is a personal objective and a priority.
"I hope to God that I can get there with Marseille."

goal.com

so we can say : forget this man :cry:

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006

Marseille midfielder Franck Ribery has reiterated that he could leave the club unless they qualify for the Champions League.

The France international has a host of clubs interested in his services and admits he would like to sample foreign leagues.

Marseille are currently eighth in the table, but just four points off a Champions League spot.

He was asked whether he wanted to leave in June, and replied: "Honestly, and I repeat what I have said, that is going to depend on qualifying for the Champions League.

"I also want to discover other foreign leagues, like the English and Spanish, as well.
"I will not make the same error as last year in announcing things and speaking too quickly.

"But I am saying it very clearly: I want to play in the Champions League. It is a personal objective and a priority.

goal.com

Yeah, possibly... :confused:

Here you go, Juventinoo:
-> User CP -> Edit Signature -> replace Ribery:p

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

goal.com

:agree: Forget him! If he considers playing in the CL a priority, then he won't come to Juve, so there is no point in pursuing him anymore.

Jul 24, 2006
Ribery isn't too bright, maybe he won't realize we aren't in the champions league until it's too late :D.
I won't tell him..!

Anyway who knows if CL is a genuine issue, these guys say what they like to get out of their clubs - Sol Campbell said he only wanted to leave Arsenal to play abroad and went to Portsmouth!

Ribery seems to put himself in a different shop window every week..

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Sol Campbell's issue was different.His career had experienced a nose dive down,and there was probably no top quality club genuinly interested in him any longer.Ribery on the other hand is on the way up,and if the CL really is an issue,then i dont think he'd join us.Unless ofcourse he can wait a season for european action.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Nasri :agree: the new Zidane :eyebrows:
we should go to Quaresma as well
:agree: Quaresma is a must sign in my opinion. He is kinda like C.Ronaldo,I like their style of play. If we don't sign him and Nasri we will whine later that we failed to sign them because they will shine later,I'm sure. Nasri is really talented, hopefully he joins us and not Binter

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
how we can play Quaresma and Nasri in one formation ? and usually we use 4 4 2 that suits Quaresma more than Nasri ..or ...
--------------------Buffon-------------------

Grygera-----Boumsong----Alex-----Chiellini

-------------------Mavuba---------------------

Quaresma----------------------Nedved

--------------------Nasri------------------

---------Del Piero----------Huntelaar-----------

Just for example....:eyebrows:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
--------------------Buffon-------------------

Grygera-----Boumsong----Alex-----Chiellini

-------------------Mavuba---------------------

Quaresma----------------------Nedved

--------------------Nasri------------------

---------Del Piero----------Huntelaar-----------

Just for example....:eyebrows:
Good but it won't work ! , coz in the position of Quaresma u need more defending ability player which is not his main skill ....beside that , i doubt that DD can deploy 433 with us ..... but am thinking of this ....

-------------Nasri or Diego----------
----Quaresma------------------------
-------------------Hunter-------------

but also we will not use such a playing style ...

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Good but it won't work ! , coz in the position of Quaresma u need more defending ability player which is not his main skill ....beside that , i doubt that DD can deploy 433 with us ..... but am thinking of this ....

-------------Nasri or Diego----------
----Quaresma------------------------
-------------------Hunter-------------

but also we will not use such a playing style ...
In my opinion the right-midfielder(in this case Quaresma) don't need defending abilities,his main job is the offense. Keep in mind that for the defense part we have a right back>>>Grygera:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)