Franck Ribery (16 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
How do you know how much Barzagli or Heinze will cost us ? I cannot see them joining us for a small amount, well at least Barzagli.

memoz

Promising youngster
Mar 26, 2007
thnx mark anyway i'd rather we sign Vincent Kompany from haburg he is good player and he still 2o years only and i don't think that he will be expensive.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Probably get Heinze for about £6m sine he only has one year left on his contract and he is unhappy at united.

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
i heard a few days ago that the price tag for pepe is around 20 million....ill rather prefer to sign barzagli or senderos which i think they dont cost that much and have proven to be players worth buying

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I think that Barzagli is someone we should sign. He is a very solid defender and has room for growth. I would be very excited to see him join Juventus. He is the #1 player I would sign. To play next to him I would look for a tall player, experienced player, or cost-effective player. I like Heinze, but at 178cm, I don't think he would be a reasonable choice at CB. Dainelli will be available on a free transfer and would be a nice solution to the problem. I am not a fan of Pepe. Nor am I a huge fan of Heitinga as a CB. I think he is best at AJAX. If we are going to spend money on a CB, then we need a beast next to Barzagli.

I also feel that Ribery is the best SM on the market right now.

My plan:

BARZAGLI - 10m
DAINELLI - Free
GILBERTO - 5m
MAVUBA - 6m
RIBERY - 15m
HUNTELAAR - 10m

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I think that Barzagli is someone we should sign. He is a very solid defender and has room for growth. I would be very excited to see him join Juventus. He is the #1 player I would sign. To play next to him I would look for a tall player, experienced player, or cost-effective player. I like Heinze, but at 178cm, I don't think he would be a reasonable choice at CB. Dainelli will be available on a free transfer and would be a nice solution to the problem. I am not a fan of Pepe. Nor am I a huge fan of Heitinga as a CB. I think he is best at AJAX. If we are going to spend money on a CB, then we need a beast next to Barzagli.

I also feel that Ribery is the best SM on the market right now.

My plan:

BARZAGLI - 10m
DAINELLI - Free
GILBERTO - 5m
MAVUBA - 6m
RIBERY - 15m
HUNTELAAR - 10m
are these prices in euro or pound???

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007
if we get ribery it will probably mean that we are not seing camoranesi wearing our shirt anymore....maybe camoranesi and trez will be used in trades to get big names

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Barzagli is only one centre back, we need more than one. Swap Camo for Samuel. Samuel and Barzagli in defence would be perfect.
Wouldn't mind that at all.

Dainelli is Free though and good. Camoranesi's money could go to replace Trezeguet with Toni. If Trezeguet leaves we will need to have a better set of strikers than: Del Piero, Palladino, Bojinov, Zalayeta. Even adding Huntelaar into that mix is not convincing. Zalayeta needs to go and we need a guy like Luca Toni to replace Trezeguet. I would hate to replace him, but it seems like that is what will happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)