Franck Ribery (14 Viewers)

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
---------Palla-------Huntelaar-------
----Quaresma----------Ribery------
-----Sissoko---------Almiron--------
Chiellini---Barzagli---Heinze-----Grygera

that is WAY ambitious,basically you want a new team!!

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
That's a good team on paper, but a completely new team has no hierachy, no group spirit, no understanding for the team mates (for example how they move in offense). We should keep the foundation of our team.

DP will start next season in my opinion. Palladino is in form recently, but we should stay on the ground. He still has a long way to go. One year Serie A as a substitute for DP will benefit him. If we get Ribery (big IF) I would field Nedved in a central role. I know Nedved has reached a certain age, but I don't think we can afford the bench him. He is the soul of this team. It would not be bad to keep Camoranesi, too, since he is familiar with the team.

That comes to my mind spontanously:

---------DP----------------Trezeguet/new CF
-----------------Nedved--------------
Ribery------------------------------Camoranesi
--------------Zanetti/new DMF-------
Chiellini---new CB---new CB-----Grygera
----------------Buffon----------------

At best there are 4 new players in the starting lineup. Which is ok under these conditions. Plus I would like to have a guy like Mavuba, he could rotate with Zanetti and would have time to adapt to Italian Football.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Nani is not worth the Mani!!!

/lame attempt at a rhyme.
i know may be you wouldn't find this seriously, but my brother follow Man United step by step, like we do here for Juventus and told me that Ferguson is looking after him (Nani) long time ago and could joine MU in the summer...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Ribery and Diego would make more sense in this team though. At least that way you fix the central and wing problem.
Diego is very good and we can play 4 3 3 system easily with him , but he won't come coz this is the 1st year for him in werder Bremen and will cost toooooooo much to snap him.....2nd i don't think DD will change his 4 4 2 system

---------Palla-------Huntelaar-------
----Quaresma----------Ribery------
-----Sissoko---------Almiron--------
Chiellini---Barzagli---Heinze-----Grygera

that is WAY ambitious,basically you want a new team!!

we need 2 CB.....we need 1 DMF....(Sissoko)...we need AMF coz Nedved will not be any more near to the old one...yes he will help us ...but he will be 36 ! and he isn't a defender nor a keeper...he is a MF need to move back and forth .but he will be our super sub....and for Camo...if he stays we can forget one of Ribery or Quaresma..but I hope Camo will leave he is old for his position .....

so basically we need new team ...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
That comes to my mind spontanously:

---------DP----------------Trezeguet/new CF
-----------------Nedved--------------
Ribery------------------------------Camoranesi
--------------Zanetti/new DMF-------
Chiellini---new CB---new CB-----Grygera
----------------Buffon----------------

At best there are 4 new players in the starting lineup. Which is ok under these conditions. Plus I would like to have a guy like Mavuba, he could rotate with Zanetti and would have time to adapt to Italian Football.
This great formation but if we seriously signed Huntelaar, we have to wave goodbuy to Trez and hope we can have $$$ + Sissoko....

For Nedved, he is old to be in this position and forget 433 system with DD....

C.Zanetti...both Paro and him are not ready to be starter , they are good sub for Almiron and Sissoko....

2 CBs, yes i agree with u :p

so we need 2 CBs, 2 AMFs ( hoping for Camo to be out) and 1DMF and 1CMF( if not no problem , keep Paro) ......

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This could be true. I've only seen a couple of matches of him for France (especially in the world cup finals) where he played well. But I don't know if he plays consistently like that. Is anyone following his performances in Ligue1?
I don´t know this season, but last season he was Marseille´s best player.

way too expensive plans
Word. I would spend serious cash on a CB and on a DM/CM. Other than that, I would first sell before I buy 1 or 2 more quality players. I don´t want a completely new team. That is what Inter was doing the last 10 years and all they won was 2 Italian cups and 1 UEFA Cup. :D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
way too expensive plans
:) guys maybe am dreaming but i feel am talking something logical ...look to this :

(all millions in euro)
assume from 105 m euro we assign 70m for the market....

also it's almost sure that Trez will leave ....we may sell him for 15 m at least or to have Sissoko ( coz Liverpool have 4 class DMF, logical to have one out) plus 5 m at least .....(Hint: Rafael benitez , want ot have Trez and may Camo too)

also Camo is almost sure to leave ....and may we have 10 m at least ...

we have also ( Secco & Blanc said that) to sort out many co ownerships players and also the management looking for selling players too like Kovac, Zalayeta, Marchionni, Giannichedda and Legrottaglie and sort out some loan players ..so we can end up with 10m extra ....(at least)...

moreover, sure we will have additional cash from a sponsor and at least 10m we can have...

so totally : 70m + 5m ( Case if Trez leave to Liver) + 10m + 10m + 10m ...

i think we have ...105m euros :D agian :D ......

Huntellar , 15m
Ribery , 20m
Quaresma , 20m
Almiron , 5m
Barzagli , 15m
Heinze, 8m

so we spend 83m and we have more :D ...with taking in consederation that i assumed ( Leaset figures) and another thing , Quaresma price could be lowered if we trade him for Miccoli.....

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
spot on mark, we have to remember that although this team isn't serie A material there are still some good aspects of it and one of it is the unity of the team.If we buy many players then we will lose that part, and imo that could make or break our next season.

Having quality all around isn't enough and as we saw this season from West Ham,Torino and Hamburg it certainly could have very reverse effects.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
spot on mark, we have to remember that although this team isn't serie A material there are still some good aspects of it and one of it is the unity of the team.If we buy many players then we will lose that part, and imo that could make or break our next season.

Having quality all around isn't enough and as we saw this season from West Ham,Torino and Hamburg it certainly could have very reverse effects.
The problem is that , do you think that C.Zanetti, Paro are starter ?
Do you think that Nedved yet able to handle the team at his age ? , he can be a sub...
if Camo leave, didn't you think that we have to find alternative.....?

regarding CBs we are all agree on that .....and for the point that new players nee time to adapt...you'r right here , but we can play more friendly's games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)