Franck Ribery (22 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Quaresma is same fantasy as C. Ronaldo but far more effective and he can also help the rb. THRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!! He's miles ahead of Ribery.. We should go for him (asking price: 10M+-)
I would have to agree, Quaresma is very similar to Cronnie, i believe he would give us that pace and skill we dont have.
I'm glad other people are thinking the same as me. Now if someone could alert Secco to this. Mark?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
i heard that bayern admitted they wanted ribery during summer to replace ballack but they failed to capture him.
Bayern Munich are still after Ribery and I read that their first transfer targets for the upcoming season are Ribery and Robben.

I'm glad other people are thinking the same as me. Now if someone could alert Secco to this. Mark?
I have been saying so ages ago, I need Quaresma as well. Hope that Secco will hear our voice. :rolleyes:

Jul 23, 2006
Quaresma is on his way to Chelsea, according to reports.
Chelsea offered 14 m pounds and wanted to sign him last month(Roman Abramovic blocked the transfer due to differences between him and Jose)
It seems like he's heading there(Chelsea) this summer

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Robben, Kalou, SWP, Quaresma... how many fucking wingers are these douchebags going to need? Not to mention Joe Cole who can play on the wing. What a ridiculous joke of a footballing club. Why don't we just take our wallets out and set it on fire..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)