Franck Ribery (19 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

remember last year both juven and real wanted Viera and we got him,and ribery is a french we had the greatest french players platini and zizou,i guess ribery will be the next one
we are in serie b. nex year we are not in europe. it remains to be seen if we will be competitve in serie a next year. unless ribery is a hardcore juventus fan there is no chance in hell he is gonna choose us over real madrid.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

As i said before and ribery chooses real over juve then robinho could come to turin
that would be sweet though unlikely, robinho seems to have found his place in real and is putting some very good performances.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
that would be sweet though unlikely, robinho seems to have found his place in real and is putting some very good performances.

some great performances but recently has been benched by capello esp in big games and if they sign ribery may be forced out

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I think if Ribery goes to Madrid then Robinho will definitely leave them ....they alredy got Higuain and Gago coming in midfield and with Ribery ....i think some one will have to leave.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sounds like Ribery is going to go to Arsenal as a result of which juve are going to move for Ljunburg. Wouldn't be a bad signing, he must be getting on a bit by now.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I wouldn´t take Ljungberg if he was the last midfilder on Earth, and Ribery will choose Madrid or Arsenal over Juve definitely...

BTW. Robinho has alcohol problems... :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i think ribery might heading to bayern munich after all, i just read it some where that bayern munich are very interested in signing ribery.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
basically if your young and a big prospect, there isno point going to real, look at robinho and look at him mow he was the star attraction and now hes one of the clowns. this will happen to higuain and gago for sure

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
I wouldn´t take Ljungberg if he was the last midfilder on Earth, and Ribery will choose Madrid or Arsenal over Juve definitely...

BTW. Robinho has alcohol problems... :D

Hehe, Robinho has alcohol problems :rofl:

The bottle of champagne is bigger than him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)