Franck Ribery (15 Viewers)

prii

Apr 10, 2006
Juventus will not buy 7 new players, maybe 3 stars and 2-3 free players.

Do you know how much money we would have to spend on all these players?
+ you have to pay their wages!! i think mascerano wouldnt like to be payed peanuts! and every other player wouldnt like it

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #43
    Nice to be ambitious but I can't see this being the team for next season. I think absolute best case scenario would be

Buffon

Zebina-Samuel-Barzagli-Chiellini

Marchionni-Mascherano-Tachinardi-Nedved

Del Piero-Trezeguet

Camo will leave but get Samuel in exchange. Buy Barzagli, Mascherano. Get Tachinardi back from loan. This would be bare minimum. Would like a Zebina replacement and may obviously be forced into buying replacements for Trez and Buffon.

Would still view that team as Scudetto material and hopefully there would be a few more players in than I have predicted.
    i think you are on the right track.. however, zebina seems not wanted buy the club and if we sell him we need to find a replacment for him, which in my opinion wedont have in our squad so why sell him? and then trezeguet im pretty sure willl leave.. howeverin your formation there is only 2 signigns, most probably mascherano now and barzagli in june, with samuel being exchanged for camoranesi... were speaking on the basis of around 25 million euros.. mascherano around 9 and barzagli will probably cost around 13 million euros.. i think there is room for another signing which definetely has to be a creative midfielder + + + if buffon leaves which is also probable there will be loads of cash to go spend so id see an additional signing to your squad mate....

and about tachinardi anyone is sure he is just loaned?

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    oh man this news just made my day!!! word up if we get ribery then our line up mid>front will be untouchable, and in terms of other options and rumours such as cassano i would much rather have my nig f. rib haha

hey kids you want some candy? then step into my van

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    ----------------------------------Buffon--------------
    Zebina/Balza------- Barzagli-------Samuel/Grygera------Chiellini
    --------------------Zanetti-----------------------------------------
    -------------------------------Mascherano--------------------------
    Marchionni-------------------------------------------------Ribery
    ----------------Klose/Trezeguet------------------Del Piero/Palladino

I think this is one of the most probable as Barzagli would be about 10 million, Samuel would be a free trade with Camo, Grygera is a free transfer as well i think. Also Mascherano should be about 8 million. Ribery according to rumours would be about 15 million, while Klose 12.

Between all sales we will get more than 40 million, between Blasi, Trezeguet, Zalayeta, Camoranesi, Boumsong and others. So Gigli and co would have to get about 15 million out of their pockets

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    From the players you are intending to sell (Blasi, Trez, Zala, Camo, and Boum), the only one that will bring in serious cash is Trez....yet you include him in your formation :p

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    From the players you are intending to sell (Blasi, Trez, Zala, Camo, and Boum), the only one that will bring in serious cash is Trez....yet you include him in your formation :p
    If you look properly i did Klose/Trezeguet which means that if we sell trezeguet we get Klose and if we dont sell Trezeguet we doont get Klose

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    If you look properly i did Klose/Trezeguet which means that if we sell trezeguet we get Klose and if we dont sell Trezeguet we doont get Klose
    Well I saw that, but what I understood is that they play interchangeably. Indeed, I don't think that Klose and DP are enough to wreak havoc next year ;)

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
    Dec 28, 2006
    There are a lot of teams intrested in Ribery..
    I think one of the only reasons that he would chose Juve above Chelsea , Man U, Real and all the others, is that Juve haves Deschamps as coach, who is also an Italian..
    I don't think he will join juve

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #50
    its useles we keep putting boumsong in our sales.. as 1) didi loves him and he always makes him play and he just signed him so he wont sell himmmm ( so much for a good choach) and secondly whom will buy boumsong/ maybe a maltese team will be intrested

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #51
    There are a lot of teams intrested in Ribery..
    I think one of the only reasons that he would chose Juve above Chelsea , Man U, Real and all the others, is that Juve haves Deschamps as coach, who is also an Italian..
    I don't think he will join juve
    and arsenal have wenger and onestly i see him very good in the arsenal squadd .. i doubt he will join juveee ... which apart from mascherano in my opinin still leaves us with a week midfield

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    Anyway i rate Paro way higher then Tacchinardi and Paro isnt so far away of Zanetti. And i doubt that Ribery will join Arsenal because i dont see a lot of space in the midfield of Arsenal. Where do you want to let him play? instead of Hleb (make a awesome season), Rosicky (came now in the team), Fabregas (untouchable and plays more defensive, or Ljungberg? Only for Ljungberg but there is still Baptista-a player that was asked from Wenger himself.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    and now also tribal has heard the rumours about Ribery:

Juventus coach Deschamps fancies Ribery
    tribalfooball.com - December 28, 2006

Juventus are being linked with Olympique Marseille wing ace Franck Ribery.

The France international, who enjoyed an impressive World Cup last summer, has emerged as a top target for Juve coach Didier Deschamps.

Juve president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli promised fans yesterday they would build "a great squad" for next season and Ribery is high on Deschamps' shopping list.

The French coach, along with Juve director Jean-Claude Blanc, are working on convincing Ribery to choose Turin when he decides to leave LOM next summer.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    I don't like players like Ribery TBH. All they do is run like a headless chicken all over the pitch.

Bring smart players...

Malouda, Robinho :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)