Francesco Lodi - Catania - Midfielder (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Idk if you're being serious right now, but it's not that hard to "contribute" when you have guys like Vidal, Barza, Chiellini, Pirlo, and co. covering your ass.
Hence why they are of lower quality, but Padoin has been doing a stand up job when licht hasnt been playing, Peluso had a rocky start but has definitely picked it up as the season progressed. He even scored a goal which secured us a point vs Roma i think.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Yeah right, Padoin useful.

Those 'solid' players we keep buying for bench are not even bench worthy. But apparently everyone is solid enough. Like we're fighting for EL.
People bitching about Padoin are clueless. If Isla had palyed like him everybody would have been praising him. People should start watching how the players perform on the field instead of just reading the name tags.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
People bitching about Padoin are clueless. If Isla had palyed like him everybody would have been praising him. People should start watching how the players perform on the field instead of just reading the name tags.
Peluso played better than what I expected. Padoin was/is totally useless, it has nothing to do with his name.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think a lot of players could come in and look good in this well oiled machine that Conte has built. There is a difference between not doing anything wrong and actually adding something to the machine Conte has built. In a struggling Inter, for example, our questionable signings(Giach, Peluso, Padoin etc) would look horrible but in Juventus the assessment of them is more flattering.

Thing is that we don't need anymore guys who can temporarily fill in the holes, we're like 3 man deep on every position these days and just because Lodi would do a decent job doesn't actually mean that he's any good or will add anything to this team or make it any better. A lot of guys would look like decent signings in Conte's team.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
But I never mentioned Isla.
You maybe didn't but many here did, and they are more than ready to get rid off him for free just because he is not fancy or whatever, while on the other they would give Udinese another 9 mil to keep Isla who was disaster. Only Injuries stopped Bendtener to have better season than him.

My point is that we shouldn't judge player only by his name and the club where he plays. Of course I'm not satisfied with this possible move, but still it's not the worst transfer we saw or will see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)