Francesco Lodi - Catania - Midfielder (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Lodi's a good player.

If Juve decide that they want/need a dedicated Pirlo back-up, he wouldn't be a bad option.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lodi's a good player.

If Juve decide that they want/need a dedicated Pirlo back-up, he wouldn't be a bad option.
I don't think I can even name like 5 players that you think are not good enough for Juve.

No matter how shit sometimes they are, you always say how it's not a bad move.

I wonder who would make a bad signing for you. Probably some signing from Serie C2.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't think I can even name like 5 players that you think are not good enough for Juve.

I wonder who would make a bad signing for you. Probably some signing from Serie C2.
the best Aberdeen player

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Well you just keep dreaming up fancy players for Juve to sign.

I'll continue to acknowledge the solid players who can be useful to Juve.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Do you think Lodi is shit?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well you just keep dreaming up fancy players for Juve to sign.

I'll continue to acknowledge the solid players who can be useful to Juve.
Yeah right, Padoin useful.

Those 'solid' players we keep buying for bench are not even bench worthy. But apparently everyone is solid enough. Like we're fighting for EL.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Personally I'm a big fan of Lodi,

His ability as free kicks is brilliant, probably the best free kick taker in the league, and he can pass the ball anywhere around the pitch, as a vice Pirlo you can't ask for anymore than that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sometimes I feel like Juve is a charity case for shitty players who have no chance of winning anything. The Italian Make-a-Wish foundation.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Who somehow all add to the team with back to back scudetti :)
Idk if you're being serious right now, but it's not that hard to "contribute" when you have guys like Vidal, Barza, Chiellini, Pirlo, and co. covering your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)