Fragile Zebina Refuses to play (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fragile Zebina in Mental Ward Threat
Channel 4
December 7, 2006

Juventus defender Jonathan Zebina has threatened to enter into a psychiatric hospital if he feels the urge to submit more comments to the media.

The French International has recently made several statements regarding his career at the Serie B giants, from making it clear he refuses to play, to stating that he is desperate to play despite issuing a quit threat. Now Zebina has another option.

"If my mind keeps confusing me, I'm going to join a mental ward," Zebina said during a recent press conference. "One day I'm injured, the next day I'm desperate to play. The following day I say I want to quit Juventus, the next I have to put up with Juventuz forum members calling me gay. Capello wasn't just a coach, okay. Umm."

"So if I indeed choose a mental ward, I will arrive first and leave last. If people continue to whistle at me, I will look elsewhere for mental help."

Recent reports are suggesting Zebina will search for a suitable hospital in Madrid, Spain, where he can receive free candy and sponge baths by a Real Madrid employee of his choice.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Andy said:
Channel 4
December 7, 2006

Juventus defender Jonathan Zebina has threatened to enter into a psychiatric hospital if he feels the urge to submit more comments to the media.

The French International has recently made several statements regarding his career at the Serie B giants, from making it clear he refuses to play, to stating that he is desperate to play despite issuing a quit threat. Now Zebina has another option.

"If my mind keeps confusing me, I'm going to join a mental ward," Zebina said during a recent press conference. "One day I'm injured, the next day I'm desperate to play. The following day I say I want to quit Juventus, the next I have to put up with Juventuz forum members calling me gay. Capello wasn't just a coach, okay. Umm."

"So if I indeed choose a mental ward, I will arrive first and leave last. If people continue to whistle at me, I will look elsewhere for mental help."

Recent reports are suggesting Zebina will search for a suitable hospital in Madrid, Spain, where he can receive free candy and sponge baths by a Real Madrid employee of his choice.
:lol: Nice joke! Mind you - its probably where he belongs. Either that or a kindergarten!

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Andy said:
Channel 4
December 7, 2006

Fantastic post Andy, up there with Bozi's finest! Zebina really needs to go, his attitude is shocking, no good having people like that around in B, send him off to Madrid with Crapello's tail between his legs..............

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
hey guys i was listening to zebina today on tv.. and im not a pro zebina to say the truth.. but when asked about the league being assigned to inter he was very ironic and straightforward in saying that inter should have not took the league.. his irony in talking about inter was great... :D :D well done zebinaa

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
and he was also asked about the supporters critiscisng him.. and he was very honest and to admit that he has been critiscised lately.. but it doesnt worry him alot, apart from the fact that it seems that he is not wanted alot in the club ( by his words) .. i think we won 2 leagues with zebina as our primary right defender and i hope that we dont lose him even considering the defenders that we have at the moment

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Today there is something written in the Tuttosport Newspaper. It seems that Zebina now has pissed off Cobolli Gigli but i havent could read the article.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Juventus, Zebina: "Sono rimasto perchè non avevo scelta"

Il difensore della Juventus Jonathan Zebina ha accusato la Juventus di aver forzato il suo repucero, e di averlo schierato contro il Napoli nonostante non fosse in condizioni di giocare. Secondo Zebina questo sarebbe successo perchè il presidente Cobolli Gigli non lo considera un elemento importante. Zebina ha precisato poi di essere rimasto a Torino perchè, come altri a suo dire, non aveva altra scelta.

Dumb stupid asshole go away nobody needs u all the primavera defender are at the same level that u are

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
Juventus, Zebina: "Sono rimasto perchè non avevo scelta"

Il difensore della Juventus Jonathan Zebina ha accusato la Juventus di aver forzato il suo repucero, e di averlo schierato contro il Napoli nonostante non fosse in condizioni di giocare. Secondo Zebina questo sarebbe successo perchè il presidente Cobolli Gigli non lo considera un elemento importante. Zebina ha precisato poi di essere rimasto a Torino perchè, come altri a suo dire, non aveva altra scelta.

Dumb stupid asshole go away nobody needs u all the primavera defender are at the same level that u are
What does it say?:eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)