Fragile Zebina Refuses to play (2 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Morra10 said:
straighten him out. tell deschamps to smack him around a little. he'll be as good as new.
i think DD should contact Bozi for inspiration...that guy's imagination is out of this world :agree: :p :toast:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
well said jun-quality as always.
I want Masielo back in January, Siena r not even putting him on the bench ffs.

If Siena are not even putting Masiello on the bench, I wonder what will he do good for us?

I think we should try Piccolo for RB.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
If Siena are not even putting Masiello on the bench, I wonder what will he do good for us?

I think we should try Piccolo for RB.
just to have options marko, so we dont have to play players out of position like we did with Biri.

i would welcome Piccolo to play there but last i heard abt him, hes still injured and wont be back soon

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Why not go for Oddo...he was linked with us coulpe of years back and he's a good player...should be relatively cheap as well considering Lazio's financial woes

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
just to have options marko, so we dont have to play players out of position like we did with Biri.

i would welcome Piccolo to play there but last i heard abt him, hes still injured and wont be back soon
When will Tudor be back? He could add extra stability in our defense if he managed to play 20 games without injury.

ahmedz said:
Why not go for Oddo...he was linked with us coulpe of years back and he's a good player...should be relatively cheap as well considering Lazio's financial woes
:agree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
When will Tudor be back? He could add extra stability in our defense if he managed to play 20 games without injury.
i dont think he will back before december.At least to full fitness.
Ofcourse his comeback will be a big boast for the defence, i hope he would keep his fitness for a while cause right now we dont have any options in the backline.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
[/QUOTE=mark83]rofl:

P.S. Does anyone know why Zebina is not even on the bench for the match VS Pescara?[/QUOTE]

He is too lazy to play! Juve management should not let him away with this: - they should fine him.

[/QUOTE=Mark83]He turned down Capello this summer.[/QUOTE]

That's hardly surprising!:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)