Fragile Zebina Refuses to play (4 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I so swear had we had a better RB, we might have just scrape through the CL last year. Both of Arsenal goals came from right side, and of all defensive legends that we had, why on earth did we not sign a better RB like Miguel, I dont know. Zebina is a pile of shit, both technically and physically and will always remain Don Fabio's type of players - who by the way is having an illusionment that soccer is somehow becoming a rugby.

I am not a fan of Balza, by any means, but the way we have been defending whole season, I think it would only be right that we let this garbage go as well as million of euro he takes home every year. Kids can play better than that for a quarter of exchange. Selling Buffon for monetary purpose is out of mind, when you keep overpaid stiffs like Zebina at the bench.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Jun-hide said:
I so swear had we had a better RB, we might have just scrape through the CL last year. Both of Arsenal goals came from right side, and of all defensive legends that we had, why on earth did we not sign a better RB like Miguel, I dont know. Zebina is a pile of shit, both technically and physically and will always remain Don Fabio's type of players - who by the way is having an illusionment that soccer is somehow becoming a rugby.

I am not a fan of Balza, by any means, but the way we have been defending whole season, I think it would only be right that we let this garbage go as well as million of euro he takes home every year. Kids can play better than that for a quarter of exchange. Selling Buffon for monetary purpose is out of mind, when you keep overpaid stiffs like Zebina at the bench.
well said jun-quality as always.
I want Masielo back in January, Siena r not even putting him on the bench ffs.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
bianco neri said:
is this a trap to get warned or banned even?:D
if not then i have my insult and comment ready for deployment

haha , gill_juve already warned for insulting . tat was rebel fault then :cool: never believe what u've read :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
albertmare said:
haha , gill_juve already warned for insulting . tat was rebel fault then :cool: never believe what u've read :D
haha i knew it!!! dammit rebel you almost got me there:p thx for the confirmatin albert cuz what i was gonna say could have probably got me banned forever hahha:eyebrows: :D

i personally think we should get rid of him, we dont need that kind of attitude on our squad.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Juventus sporting director Alessio Secco has denied there is a problem with Jonathan Zebina after the defender refused to play against Napoli.

The Frenchman, who has recently recovered from an injury, was called by Coach Didier Deschamps to replace the injured Nicola Legrottaglie during Monday’s clash but refused to come on.

“I think that the issue has been blown out of proportion,” explained Secco on Wednesday with reports suggesting the stopper could be sold in January.

“I do not want to justify his actions, because when he gave his availability to Deschamps to go on the bench his availability had to be 100 per cent, but I think he was afraid he might injure himself again.

“Zebina has recently suffered a serious injury and returned against Modena, where he offered a good performance but was forced to leave the pitch because of a muscular problem.

“Recently he has been very unlucky, therefore it is normal for him to fear the pitch. I hope that is the reason for his refusal.”

Juventus will host Pescara at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday, when they hope to return to winning ways after the draw in Naples.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Far be it from me to ever come to Zebina's defense, but we know the guy is made of glass. He's even worse than Trezeguet (knock on wood). I'd sort of have to trust his opinion if he doesn't feel healed enough to play.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
swag said:
Far be it from me to ever come to Zebina's defense, but we know the guy is made of glass. He's even worse than Trezeguet (knock on wood). I'd sort of have to trust his opinion if he doesn't feel healed enough to play.
why the hell is Zebina still on this team ???

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
bianco neri said:
is this a trap to get warned or banned even?:D
if not then i have my insult and comment ready for deployment
One can insult without using foul language and here where you seperate the smart ones.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
If made himself available for the bench, he should have been ready to play. Screwing about like he did hurt DD's ability to change the team on the day and was very unprofessional of him.

salman said:
change the title of the thread.this guy doesnt deserve to be called a legend.not even sarcastically.
Better?

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
ReBeL said:
It was revealed that the exceptional legend Jonathan Zebina was told by Deschamps during Napoli match to replace the injured Legrottaglie, but he refused...

http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200645/cmc_102843.html

I hate this player since he arrived to the club...

I never saw him as a useful one...

And if you noted him at the transfer windows, he always was under surgery operationsduring those transfers periods in order not to leave Juve because he is simply very keen to keep his useless contribution for Juve, and doesn't want to go to another club where he has to run...

He just wants to get his salary while moaning and complaining that he is injured...

What you think??
Please Insult!!:pumpkin:
:lol:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Thanks Rebel for the info on why zebina did not come on as a substitute for Legro. It wasn't DD's choice:it was zebina refusing to do his job.
I agree with you & the other guys/gals on what most of you say about him. Sateeh, what has poor Arezzo done to deserve having zebina inflicted on them? I would agree with Swag (I see his point), but I don't believe that this was a genuine reason for zebina refusing to play. Even last year, in serie A, zebina had an attitude problem & Juve should have got rid of him at the end of last season & got a suitable replacement for him. IMHO, zebina has been getting paid as per his contract for doing precious little for the last two years, & he is still playing up. Secco should not make excuses, but fine him heavily. After all, the contract is signed by the player at the part declaring that he will perform to the best of his ability for the relevant team (in this case Juve) & zebina has failed to deliver!
I would insult this lazy, indolent bucket of rubbish, but you've already said most of it for me & the rest is unrepeatable!
Does anyone know when his contract ends? It should not be renewed! We should get rid of him ASAP, even though it will be difficult to find a team who'd want him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)