[FRA] Ligue 1 2012/2013 (18 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lille - PSG this week, should be an epic game.

The corresponding game last season, Hazard absolutely destroyed PSG. Why did he have to leave :depressed:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Lille - PSG this week, should be an epic game.

The corresponding game last season, Hazard absolutely destroyed PSG. Why did he have to leave :depressed:
Lille played 120M earlier this week against some Scandinavian side. They looked dead tired at the end of that match.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I never understood the hype about Paris, crowded, dirty and lacks character. I take Copenhagen over Paris any day of the week.
I did and do understand it. But I guess you can take my place in Copenhagen, when I go on my yearly trip to Paris.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I never understood the hype about Paris, crowded, dirty and lacks character. I take Copenhagen over Paris any day of the week.
Paris lacks character? Crowded it is, but they have a much cleaner street culture than we do here in Copenhagen. People actually use the trash bins and put their cigarettes out in ash trays -atleast in the parts of Paris i visited.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Paris lacks character? Crowded it is, but they have a much cleaner street culture than we do here in Copenhagen. People actually use the trash bins and put their cigarettes out in ash trays -atleast in the parts of Paris i visited.
For me it does, I just couldn't understand what it is all about. I don't know if Copenhagen is dirtier, I never had that impression during my visits there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)