[FRA] Ligue 1 2012/2013 (22 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
RAMI¹⁰;3808154 said:
Although, i'd like to add that i like their new management. Nasser Khleifi and co :heart: :D

I just don't want them to win because of the arrogance of their players, and to shut up all the Ligue haters who predict PSG will win easily.

Ligue 1 is boring and is garbage :agree:
:tdown:

If i was a mod, i'd so ban you from this thread :disagree:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lille's new stadium looks sexy. Too bad Hazard and co aren't around

---------- Post added 17.08.2012 at 23:09 ----------

WTF was that Kalou :sergio: Pisses away an easy chance.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Great goal by Bakar for Nancy :lol:

Completely against the tide of play, Lille dominate possession completely, and with one long distance shot Nancy score the opener. To be fair, they have been very well organized though, and have limited Lille's chances, Lille have not been able create clear cut chances almost at all.

Lille missing Hazard already.

I think they're begining to feel the effect of selling Obraniak as well, that imo was a very poor decision, especially after selling Hazard.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Kalou equalizes after a slick one two between Martin and Beria, a very good cross by the former, and a well directed header by Kalou. Martin is making them tick in the middle of the park, he could be the signing of the season in Ligue, not counting the PSG signings. It would have been interesting to see Martin and Hazard play in the same team. I really do think Martin can play for a bigger team, watch him move to a big club in a year or two.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not surprising, considering that is is a Ligue 1 game :D
Fucking opportunist.

Not really. Ligue 1 has once a season a great goalscoring game with all the tension you can imagine :D

Bordeaux - Lille last season is a perfect example.
True, that game was amazing.

PSG - Lyon was also a high scoring game that was amazing.

Last weeks game between PSG and Lorient was electric, and the quality of football was very good. Treq is just being an opportunist here, he's a hater too :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)