Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #61
    To be honest i am very excited to see PSG's team next season. They've bought Menez, Matuidi and Gameiro already, all good French players and they are still looking to make more deals. Menez and Gameiro alongside one of my favourite Ligue players Nene. I can't wait.

Lille might not be as good as last season, but their replacement signings aren't bad to be honest,better than i expected. Apparently winning the league has given them very good bargaining power.

Marko Basa for Rami = Not a good enough replacement
    Pedretti for Cabaye = Very good replacement, Pedretti can be really good on his day
    Bonnart for Emerson = Bonnart is actually a better fullback
    Payet for Gervinho = Fantastic replacement
    Yeah, I think I'll watch quite a few matches from PSG too this season. They are making an interesting team and I :tuttosport: on both Menez and Matiudi. I always disliked Nene lol, no idea why but I find him very irritating. He looks like someone who tries too much and in the end messes everything up. Obviously talented but he lacks some brain from what I've seen.

They will be hard to beat, but I don't think they can win league this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Nene was one of the best players in the Ligue the season before last, but ya his decision making can be erratic sometimes. I like him for his style more than anything else, he's a fancy player that has a bag of tricks up his sleeve, always entertaining to watch him turn fullbacks inside out.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #65
    No idea what is this, but Marseille looks so fragile.

It's like they changed the whole team, looks very unorganized.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)