[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedvěd

Whenever I watched Hoarau he was terrible. There's no way I'd even consider that guy.
2008-2009 Hoarau and Gignac were the shit in France. I liked him since them. Didn't watch him this season, I actually didn't watch much of LEague 1 this year other than Lorient just to watch Gameiro. (I always have something for League 1 strikers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #24
    he got called for the france nt though
    :boh: We'll see how he does. Like I said, he was quite weak for PSG

Nedvěd;3073014 said:
    2008-2009 Hoarau and Gignac were the shit in France. I liked him since them. Didn't watch him this season, I actually didn't watch much of LEague 1 this year other than Lorient just to watch Gameiro. (I always have something for League 1 strikers)
    Ah, dunno, I didn't watch much of him besides some matches this season. What do you think of Gameiro? Looks like a nice striker IMO.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #26
    blʘndu;3073149 said:
    you're wrong.
    I'm not wrong.

I watched only a couple of matches of him this season and he SUCKED. Not that he sucked but he was one of the most useless players.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    understand that my friend but you gotta understand that you don't get into the french nt by doing nothing...his goals per match raport isn't so bad either for a team like psg that used to avoid relegation last season

Nedvěd

:boh: We'll see how he does. Like I said, he was quite weak for PSG

Ah, dunno, I didn't watch much of him besides some matches this season. What do you think of Gameiro? Looks like a nice striker IMO.
    Gameiro is fantastic, good on the ball, quick and can finish. I really hope to see him moving to a big team where he can play regularly like Valencia.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    How did Gomis do over the past couple of seasons?

I remember people going crazy for him a few years ago and him being absolutely dreadful for France in the Euros.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    bafetimbi had an average season with lyon, scoring 14 goals this season...a darker version of amauri..he's not a scoring machine but a big psihical presence in the box. As comparison jimmy briand scored 8 goals and lisandro 17...the whole team struggled untill the end of the season to get on a ch spot. A better target was this wonder kid gameiro, jordan ayew or moussa saw

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #39
    11m euros my friend told me.
    That is a sick deal... much better investment than Matri.

blʘndu;3084632 said:
    bafetimbi had an average season with lyon, scoring 14 goals this season...a darker version of amauri..he's not a scoring machine but a big psihical presence in the box. As comparison jimmy briand scored 8 goals and lisandro 17...the whole team struggled untill the end of the season to get on a ch spot. A better target was this wonder kid gameiro, jordan ayew or moussa saw
    Jordan Ayew is nothing but a potential at the moment, who has to step on a bigger level. He didn't show much so far so I don't think he's worth a purchase.

Jul 15, 2006
    blʘndu;3084636 said:
    delgado was a total dissapointment
    Kind of played out of position though...

That is a sick deal... much better investment than Matri.

Aye, but PSG are the club in his heart (unfortunately for him). He rejected Valencia methinks...

Jordan Ayew is nothing but a potential at the moment, who has to step on a bigger level. He didn't show much so far so I don't think he's worth a purchase.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)