[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
That is a sick deal... much better investment than Matri.

Jordan Ayew is nothing but a potential at the moment, who has to step on a bigger level. He didn't show much so far so I don't think he's worth a purchase.
maybe the fanboy spoke not the cool headed blondu ... still a great prospect..

Kind of played out of position though...
word..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Apparently, Marseille are very close to signing N'Koulou. Really stylish defender, could fulfill his potential playing in Marseille :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lille have snapped up Payet.

Fantastic signing for them, Payet is one of the best wingers in the Ligue. But they lost Cabaye and Rami, they seem to be doing nothing to replace them, yet. I would imagine the 10M they spent on Payet is the bulk of their transfer budget.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
After signing Amalfitano, Morel and Nkoulou. Marseille are now extremely close to signing Alou Diarra. They're raiding the Ligue!! But they have way too many midfielders now. They have Kabore, E.Cisse, A.Diarra, Mbia, Cheyrou, Abriel, Amalfitano and Lucho. Looks like they're going to have to sell off a few of their midfielders.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #46
    Marseille :tuttosport:

Alou Diarra would be an amazing transfer, I know Lyon also wanted him. But yeah they are overcrowded. If it was up to me I'd sell Cisse at this point.

But Abriel can be used as a winger, I've seen him replace Valbuena on the right, or Ayew.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I don't think he would have gone to Lyon, it was them that sold him to Bordeaux in the first place, they barely gave him any playing time. Abriel can play as a winger true, but he isn't that good there, he can fill in if necessary though and he has played there a few times. Ya, i'd let Cisse go too, Mbia can be used as a centerback and he does well there, even if he doesn't like playing there. I don't see much use for Abriel if you ask me.

Marseille have a big chance of winning it next season. I just want to see how PSG do in the market, until now they got Gameiro and Douchex. But they still need a quality midfielder and a good right winger.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    That would be stupid of him. He shouldn't leave Lille unless its to a big team. I believe he is ready to make that step up, he has matured a lot over the past year.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #51
    I don't think he would have gone to Lyon, it was them that sold him to Bordeaux in the first place, they barely gave him any playing time. Abriel can play as a winger true, but he isn't that good there, he can fill in if necessary though and he has played there a few times. Ya, i'd let Cisse go too, Mbia can be used as a centerback and he does well there, even if he doesn't like playing there. I don't see much use for Abriel if you ask me.

Marseille have a big chance of winning it next season. I just want to see how PSG do in the market, until now they got Gameiro and Douchex. But they still need a quality midfielder and a good right winger.
    Maybe I mixed him up with someone, I thought I saw his name being liked with Lyon. Aye, Abriel is not of a big use there... but nowadays there are more and more rumors saying how Lucho might leave. Still, they need to replace him, no? None of those are really great passer or a regista.

I think we'll see damn strong PSG next season. Too bad Lille is pulling an Arsenal and selling their best players while they replace them with equally good one(s). Gervinho will leave them too I guess so it's Hazard, Payet and Sow to rock next season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    They're also close to signing Park Chu Young as well, though i'm not sure how much of an addition he'd be. I don't expect Lille to challenge next season, like you said they already sold off most of their good players.

Lucho leaving Marseille would be absolutely disastrous for them imo. If he does leave them, then i doubt they'll have what it takes to win the Ligue.

I agree that we'll see a strong PSG next season. I'm going to be closely following their mercato, looks like they're going to revolutionize their team. I just hope they don't buy anyone that will bench Nene, one of my favourite Ligue players, i watch PSG because of him :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Whose watching the Trophée des Champions this Wednesday?

Marseille are missing both N'koulou and Gignac. But Lucho is playing despite the news of him asking to leave.

Lille have several absences themselves; they're missing Bonnart, Obraniak and possibly even Payet.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    You're right, but he's a lot better than Brandao :D

I always thought Gignac was overrated. Remember the time when he was linked to various top clubs when he had his wonder season with Toulouse?

You've become a dedicated Ligue follower, i knew you were going to be the first to reply positive :heart:

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #58
    You're right, but he's a lot better than Brandao :D

I always thought Gignac was overrated. Remember the time when he was linked to various top clubs when he had his wonder season with Toulouse?

You've become a dedicated Ligue follower, i knew you were going to be the first to reply positive :heart:
    Brandao is like a tree! :D

I remember when they all wanted him. I remember watching him for play for France once, and I was like... ok, what? I watched like 15 matches from Marseille and he played good in like one... maybe :D

:heart: With Marseille, strong PSG and Lyon revived I think we're gonna watch some interesting stuff this year. Lille and Rennes will show some quality too but I don't think they can compete really for top 3. Btw I think PSG will make a kick ass team.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    To be honest i am very excited to see PSG's team next season. They've bought Menez, Matuidi and Gameiro already, all good French players and they are still looking to make more deals. Menez and Gameiro alongside one of my favourite Ligue players Nene. I can't wait.

Lille might not be as good as last season, but their replacement signings aren't bad to be honest,better than i expected. Apparently winning the league has given them very good bargaining power.

Marko Basa for Rami = Not a good enough replacement
    Pedretti for Cabaye = Very good replacement, Pedretti can be really good on his day
    Bonnart for Emerson = Bonnart is actually a better fullback
    Payet for Gervinho = Fantastic replacement

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    If I weren't a Juve fan, I'd watch Ligue 1 instead of Serie A this year. They don't really show many games here though. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)