[FRA] Ligue 1 2008/2009 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
yes they did, and they put on a damn good show too, Chamakh, Chalme, Gourcuff and Fernando all playing a very good game
I can only remember Chamakh from the very little I have seen of Bordeux. What I care most though is that Gourcuff is a midfielder who scores plenty of decisive goals and L.Blanc is a coach Juve haven't tried yet. :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But 15m eur is a lot of money for Bordeaux. It would probably be a team record if they buy him. I don't know if they'll have the money at first place (although they might if they secure CL).
Unless some team wants to buy him for ~25m and helps Bordeaux pay Milan 15m and then pay 10m more to Bordeaux.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Plus Milan bought him for 3m. They have Kaka, Seedorf and Ronaldinho. Ancelotti doesn't rate Gourcuff at all. He'll warm the bench if he goes back to Milan, while this way Milan make a 12m eur profit.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Well Gourcuff took quite a step since arriving to Bordeaux. Ancelotti, if he is staying, might opt to play him this time around.

About Bordeaux, sure they don't normally have that kind of money to buy a single player, but they can't really afford not to break the bank for this player.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Good appointment by L'OM, will be interesting to see how Deschamps does with them. Interesting, Bordeaux are coached by Blanc and Marseille by Deschamps.

Meanwhile, PSG confirm Le Guen's summer departure. Big blow for PSG and a bigger blow for the Ligue that two brilliant managers like Le Guen and Gerets are leaving.

Jul 15, 2006
Yeah, I was very surprised by Gerets decision to go to Al Hilal at least if they do win Ligue 1 he can leave with his head held high. As for Le Guen where is he going? They're having a pretty good season, a lot more stability as you would get with Le Guen the more time he's at the helm there; imagine if he goes to Bayern!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Le Guen is a really bad move. He's the only coach who's been able to whip up PSG into decent shape in the last 5 years. (Admittedly they still sucked immensely in the Uefa Cup)

Jul 15, 2006
Le Guen is a really bad move. He's the only coach who's been able to whip up PSG into decent shape in the last 5 years. (Admittedly they still sucked immensely in the Uefa Cup)
Really? He was great at Lyon for a number of years, epic fail again at Rangers though.. He's brought through Hoarau, and Sakho their great prospects..
Whats the chance we will play Marseille in the Champions League next season, stuff like that always seems to happen
It's enviable I'm telling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)