Four Friendly Matches in England This Summer (1 Viewer)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Anyone know where to get the away tickets from for the Sunderland game?

I know that the general tickets for non-season ticket holders (Sunderland fans) go on sale Monday 9th July 2007 (10am).

I've looked everywhere for the Juventus away tickets for the game and I have not found them, I've been looking for weeks on end and everywhere I phone I'm told they don't do away fan tickets.

Help would be appreciated :)
i think on Monday either you will find it on ticketmaster (sunderland online ticket provider) or do it by phone

i called and they haven't put it there yet

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #123
    Take The Kids To St James Park For FREE!

Newcastle United are giving Toon fans the chance to take kids under-11 to the three friendlies the Magpies have arranged in the coming weeks against top class European clubs.

Simply buy one adult ticket and you can take two under-11s for free!

Tickets go on sale on Monday July 9th from the Newcast ticket office, or go on line.

The games are:

Celtic July 26th
    Juventus July 29th
    Sampdoria August 5th

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
    Take The Kids To St James Park For FREE!
    Juventus July 29th
    Sampdoria August 5th
    Reb, have you any idea what if any tv coverage there will be? On the HotBird satellite possibly Italia 1, Canale 5, or Sky Sport Italia. in the UK possibly Sky Sports?

Ajmel

Aug 20, 2006
    I've done my homework;

1. Planning the Journey from Manchester to Newcastle.
    2. Planning how to get to St. James Park after getting off at the Rail Station.
    3. Checking Bus Timetables, also Taxi services.

All I have to do now is wait til Monday, where I am going to phone at 9am without failure, I can't let this opportunity pass.

I'm also in the process of planning my trip to Sunderland too, can't wait, I'll hopefully take my camera with me, although I'm not sure they'll allow pictures and movies to be taken?

Anyhow can't wait :)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #126
    Reb, have you any idea what if any tv coverage there will be? On the HotBird satellite possibly Italia 1, Canale 5, or Sky Sport Italia. in the UK possibly Sky Sports?
    Still early, I guess...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    I've done my homework;

1. Planning the Journey from Manchester to Newcastle.
    2. Planning how to get to St. James Park after getting off at the Rail Station.
    3. Checking Bus Timetables, also Taxi services.

All I have to do now is wait til Monday, where I am going to phone at 9am without failure, I can't let this opportunity pass.

I'm also in the process of planning my trip to Sunderland too, can't wait, I'll hopefully take my camera with me, although I'm not sure they'll allow pictures and movies to be taken?

Anyhow can't wait :)
    good on you, i tried to plan my own journey but the train to newcastle from cardiff takes 6 hours there and 12 hours on the way back in the night coz i need to be in work on monday morning :(

btw, they will let you take a camera to the stadium no problem

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #128
    SETANTA cameras are clocking up the air miles after the TV revealed a blanket coverage of the biggest pre-season friendlies.

Here's a rundown of some of the stand-out matches.

July 12: St Patrick's v Spurs (7.45).
    July 13: Reading v River Plate (12.0).
    July 14: Northern Ireland v Everton (4.0), Schalke v Middlesbrough (5.05), QPR v Celtic (2.0).
    July 16: Reading v Lyon (11.0).
    July 17: Werder Bremen v Liverpool (7.15).
    July 20: Auxerre v Liverpool (2.0).
    July 24: Rangers v Ajax (7.45).
    July 26: Newcastle v Celtic (7.45), Dundee Utd v Barcelona (8.0).
    July 28: Rangers v Chelsea (3.0), Hearts v Barcelona (4.0).
    July 29: Newcastle v Juventus (3.0).
    July 31: Everton v Werder Bremen (7.45).
    August 4: Sunderland v Juventus (3.0), Aston Villa v Inter Milan (3.0).
    August 5: Newcastle v Sampdoria (4.0).

Sunday Mail

Ajmel

Aug 20, 2006
    I bought mine at 9am, for both the Newcastle and the Sunderland game, I will take plenty of pictures :)

The only problem is I have to sit with the Newcastle and Sunderland fans, because I couldn't get the Juventus away tickets, as I looked everywhere.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
    I bought mine at 9am, for both the Newcastle and the Sunderland game, I will take plenty of pictures :)

The only problem is I have to sit with the Newcastle and Sunderland fans, because I couldn't get the Juventus away tickets, as I looked everywhere.
    Mate for Sunderland all you had to do was ring the ticket office and ask for away tickets thats how I've got mine.

Btw for the Sunderland game we should try and get us English speaking supporters together so we can chant back to them how cool would that be lol it would be the the last thing they'd expect :D

Ajmel

Aug 20, 2006
    Mate for Sunderland all you had to do was ring the ticket office and ask for away tickets thats how I've got mine.

Btw for the Sunderland game we should try and get us English speaking supporters together so we can chant back to them how cool would that be lol it would be the the last thing they'd expect :D
    I tried again, even though I've already purchased the tickets and all the women said was "Sorry, we do not do away tickets for the Juventus pre-season friendly".

I just gave up calling after that, it's no use, I've got the tickets now, just waiting for them to arrive, probably by Wednesday / Thursday :)

---------------------

EDIT: Does anyone know of the player line-up of who is going to play the two games in UK vs. Newcastle and Sunderland?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

or we could just chant we love newcastle just to piss them off or the original sunderland sunderland vaffanculo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)