Four Friendly Matches in England This Summer (11 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thats not a bad idea with Vialli as special guest . I am sure the Watford fans will pull out the red carpet treatment for him
actually they hate the sh*t outta vialli lol any mention of him and you get lynched :D

i mean i heard watford are meant to be palying up to 5 italian teams this pre season, last seasn they played chievo and inter, so im hoping still that juve will play them this pre season

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Lynched? By Watford fans? They're a family club, I've seen them go hand in hand to the football stadium with their kids eating ice cream, all of them. Very scary indeed :scared:

If there ever was any Watford Ultras, I'm sure it was a Monty Python gag!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lynched? By Watford fans? They're a family club, I've seen them go hand in hand to the football stadium with their kids eating ice cream, all of them. Very scary indeed :scared:

If there ever was any Watford Ultras, I'm sure it was a Monty Python gag!
haha wen i last went to vicarage road to watch the mighty watford do the inter bastards last pre season i did get a bit of abuse cause of our relegation, but i guess it was sumthing i had to get used to anyways. the so called watford ultras are like every other english fan who sit in the back row of the home stand and get drunk and start getting rowdy. bare in mind it was vialli that basically relegated and crippled the club financially so the fans have every right to hate him

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
English Championship club Coventry City are set to lose £250,000 as result of Italian giants Juventus cancelling a friendly between the two clubs.

The game had been arranged for 31 July at City’s ground, the Ricoh Arena. However Juventus unexpectedly pulled the plug on the game, meaning Coventry will lose in the region of £250,000 from gate receipts and sales on the day.

The Sky Blues managing director Paul Fletcher said: “Juventus have shown a real lack of professionalism to cancel the game in this manner after everything was agreed.

“To renege on their undertaking is bitterly disappointing.”

Goal.com

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #189
    OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #190
    Owen was injured again and he may not face us in the friendly match.

By the way, it seems the friendly matches in England will be only two, so the title of the thread is wrong again:oops:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    English Championship club Coventry City are set to lose £250,000 as result of Italian giants Juventus cancelling a friendly between the two clubs.

The game had been arranged for 31 July at City’s ground, the Ricoh Arena. However Juventus unexpectedly pulled the plug on the game, meaning Coventry will lose in the region of £250,000 from gate receipts and sales on the day.

The Sky Blues managing director Paul Fletcher said: “Juventus have shown a real lack of professionalism to cancel the game in this manner after everything was agreed.

“To renege on their undertaking is bitterly disappointing.”

Goal.com
    Juventus have shown some lack of style this summer...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #195
    It seems this Juventus Channel is becoming a bad thing for us Juventini who can't see it.

Again, it will broadcast the matches against Newcastle and Sunderland EXCLUSIVELY.

What the heck??

Why do they do this for us? Our only chance to see Juve in action on TV is in friendlies. I don't know what they get from having it exclusively.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    juve v sunderland, newcastle are both on setanta sports in britain, so with any luck you will get a stream.

i will eb in my mates getting pissed instead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)