SO No our big ambition of the season was crashed by these to game
0-1 and 0-1

But
whats done is done

Now we should look towards the COppa ITalia
a title we have not won in years and I personally think Juve
should take this tournament more seriously

ESP Now since our odds of winning it are pretty good
A Lot of finals have been lost because we don't field the possibly strongest formation...
:down:

But lets for once field the strongest Formation availble and go all the way in this tournament...

I have These different Juventus Memoraibla at home where there is a different sign for each tournament we have won there are a lot of Scudettos but only around half as many Coppa's so lets win it this season.

FORZA Juve

ITs when the going gets rough that the real leaders show their face

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    As long as our defense can
    shut down shop

we should be good to go

I mean we can demand one last brilliant performance from the old guard don't you think?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    wenger? lol, he'd never leave arsenal......even more if they win CL this year :p

coppa is just as consolation.....:D coz next summer, we'll get to kick either milan's or roma's arse for super coppa with our new and improved squad; juventus version ___ (fill in the blanks coz i've lost count :p )

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    its not that easy buddy esp. with a bunch of old bent def. at the back ..... god it always makes me sick when i think about that def. line...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Mmmm... for me is not like a dessert or a consolaytion prixe..

In personal,, i really want that coppa...and we haveto think seriously about it because it will surely be the only prize we will win this campaign.

About Lippi... well ill not lñet all the weight of this failure in his shoulders because it is not.... but who knows...maybe a coach w¡ith mor attacking mentality can make the difference..

what is clear is that we need a new defence line

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by incomplex ] ++
    yup...
    Coppa is like dessert
    next season we will eat the main course (CL,Scudetto and Coppa)
    I wouldn't expect a miracle for next season as starting afresh with new, hopfully younger, team and a new coach it might take a while for the results to roll in. I just hope you guys will have enough patience :)

As for Coppa ... it might not be considered the best trophy, but if you have to get by by Lazio it sure does feel important :devil: Not only is it a chance to somehow pep-up the record against big teams this season it also gives us the possibility to once and for all beat Lazio! :fero::devil::strong:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    we aint winnin jack shit this season..

Lazio'll lift the coppa simply because they pllay better, and they have no injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)