FORZA Coppa ITalia (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Hopefully someone foreign. I reckon it could have a positive impact to bring some other footballing culture to the club.

Why did you object when I was saying that? :groan:

Bastard ;)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
we aint winnin jack shit this season..

Lazio'll lift the coppa simply because they pllay better, and they have no injuries.
They have no injuries that's right, but their form has been just as much on a roller-coatser as ours and they don't always perform very well.

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
juve should go all out for the italian cup... then give montero n ferrara a final lap of honour... at least that's SOMETHING for them in their last season..

OP

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    hate to burst your bubble but some1 foreign

check the histroy

when was the last time?

ANd besides how many available foreigners are there with the quality of Lippi

Back to subekjct at hand The COppa would make me very happy almost as happy as the CL win this year

Because it will be a graceful goodbye
    for Nedved and the others that are leaving....

OP

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    Agree
    with
    Hydde and Dhurant

All out full cannons in the COpa

I think it was a bit disrespectful to field reserve sides in the final during the last seasons But Now we are the rightful champions and we will proove that in the FINAL

ALSO I just remebered lets not forget about the NICE Super Cup title that we won this season

and 2 out of 4 is not so bad

lets go for the COppa and make it a dubble!!
    :D

Feel better already

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sutnop ] ++
    Agree
    with
    Hydde and Dhurant

All out full cannons in the COpa

I think it was a bit disrespectful to field reserve sides in the final during the last seasons But Now we are the rightful champions and we will proove that in the FINAL

ALSO I just remebered lets not forget about the NICE Super Cup title that we won this season

and 2 out of 4 is not so bad

lets go for the COppa and make it a dubble!!
    :D

Feel better already
    :LOL: that'd be the most pathetic double ever...

wait, that's not funny, it's sad.:down:

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    I think the most pathetic treble would have to be Liverpool's cup treble :LOL:
    :LOL: Yeah, but it's Liverpool, they suck so much that winning anything is a triumph for them. You've got to look at it relatively...

Aug 1, 2003
    I'd die (or is it cry? :D) if Arsene Wenger is EVER APPOINTED AS MANAGER OF JUVENTUS

bluergh bluergh bluergh

anyway

Coppa might not be important, but beating Lazio is :D lets end this damn curse once and for all

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    I'd die (or is it cry? :D) if Arsene Wenger is EVER APPOINTED AS MANAGER OF JUVENTUS
    And the random outburst of the day award goes to....

sallyinzaghi, for her wonderfully extemporaneous eruption of Wenger hysteria...:LOL:

Mar 11, 2004
    Actually Juve have won 9 Coppe Italia...which is exactly a third of how many scudetti they have won. They are the most team to have won the coppa as well.

I have been waiting for Juve to win the Coppa for some 8 or 9 years now cause I think that if they win another coppa and make it 10 they will get a silver star on their jersey which would be a first for any Italian team. It would make us more unique and wouldn't it look well with the 2 golden stars that we already have?

I was very angry when Juve lost the coppa a couple of years ago. It seemed as if they lost it on purpose. We fielded a lot of reserves while Parma went to play with the full team. :(

I don't expect that Juve will field a full team not even this time. Lippi in the past said that he will play the final with the players that got Juve to the final. In other words the reserves. Let's just hope that they put in some extra effort thus year considering that we have lost the Champions League.

The scudetto is still open though. If we manage to beat Milan on Sunday I believe we can still make it considering that Juve will be out of the european cups while Milan still have champions league and Roma are still in the UEFA Cup...

Aug 1, 2003
    Lets see... (flipping dictionary) A, B, C, D, E ... Extempore adj/adv: without previous preparations extemporary adj extemporize v. Excellent, I gladly accept the award Sir Ian :D It's been quite sometime since we've won the Coppa, no? Let's end this wait and jinx against Lazio because we have nothing else to do. Btw my 'enter' keyboard isn't working, it's irritating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)