FORZA Coppa ITalia (4 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by arifelly |Juve| ] ++

but now silver star seems unreachable :down:
Maybe we're not gonna get it this season. Big deal. It's not like this was our only chance in the world and we blew it. I'm pretty damn sure we're gonna get the silver star before any other club, since our competition needs to win plenty more than we do to reach 10 titles.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
We don't necessarily have to go for it, but it's always nice to add a domestic cup to a championship or CL victory. But you're right, a season where we win only the Coppa looks pretty pathetic

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'd love the first silver star as much as anybody. But if this team wins any silverware for its performance this season, it wouldn't be because they deserved it.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
At the moment, our full squad will be back by that time including DP, Trez, Zambrotta.......
But our obstacle is to win by 3 clear goals!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
At the moment, our full squad will be back by that time including DP, Trez, Zambrotta.......
But our obstacle is to win by 3 clear goals!
Good to know that maybe DP will be back.... he have some things to settle with the fans before the season ends.

Aug 1, 2003
It's kinda hard to win the Coppa now with the 1st leg Lazio winning 2-0, I'm hoping for a same score at Delle Alpi and hopefully we'll win on Extra Time or penalties. Not able to win against Lazio is irritating.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

coz we always screw the final. how many CL lost in the final
exactelly...
because when you expect form juventus...to do their best in finals....

in finals....we are...dead!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)