FORZA Coppa ITalia (3 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
Without sounding like a pessimist Lazio has been our bogey team for eons. We rarely beat them with our first team so what would you expect? Though I like the positive energy floating around am adopting a 'wait & see' strategy on this one.
Why bring Buffon now? I say play Chimenti it was not as if he was to blame for the 2 goals we conceded.
yes but now maybe,if we put buffon,we might save some goals

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
Without sounding like a pessimist Lazio has been our bogey team for eons. We rarely beat them with our first team so what would you expect? Though I like the positive energy floating around am adopting a 'wait & see' strategy on this one.
Why bring Buffon now? I say play Chimenti it was not as if he was to blame for the 2 goals we conceded.
You could say the same thing of Inter, Milan, or Roma. Our strength is not in defeating class oponents, but rather, in our consistency of winning the games we should win. That's why we lose so many finals...

Aug 1, 2003
That's very true. Consistency has always been our main strength. But obviously, this season we're not consistent with victories :)

IMO, a game against Roma will always be tough and to win against them would be tough too, so a draw or a defeat is expected. I always expect us to win against Inter, but we failed to do so. I NEVER expect us to win against Lazio, we all know why ;) And among all the big teams, I've always thought we'd play the best against Milan somehow ....

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Any of you guys still think we can win the Coppa?
I'll be surprised if we do.. specially if lippi decided to feild cheminti in.. it's not that he's bad or something.. but that is a clear sign from lippi for not giving all he have to get our last and only trophy this season.. FFS.. is it not obvious..?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think he's just trying to be fair to Chimenti, who played for us all the way through to the final in the first place.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
dude.. it's the Final.. we should play with our strongest players available.. no room for compliments..

btw, nice avatar.. time is passing very quick. ha? you get old and you don't even realize it.. :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
dude.. it's the Final.. we should play with our strongest players available.. no room for compliments..
Yeah I agree, we should play our best players; i was saying why Lippi will probably play Chimenti

btw, nice avatar.. time is passing very quick. ha? you get old and you don't even realize it.. :D
Oh damn I didn't even realise :D

Thanks btw ;)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
well, it's not like the others who didn't sweat were refusing to play.. it's just.. lippi had another point of view..

it would be pure stupidity to have all your best players fit.. and you go play your 2nd team.. IN THE FINAL..

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
well, it's not like the others who didn't sweat were refusing to play.. it's just.. lippi had another point of view..

it would be pure stupidity to have all your best players fit.. and you go play your 2nd team.. IN THE FINAL..
Lippi did it two yaers ago against Parma and we lost the cup then....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)