FORZA Coppa ITalia (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
it seems like coppa is gonne too...well, coppa can wait for another year.. but in the serie a and CL we should have done sumthin...but that's the football... these trophies will have to wait for another year ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
hopefully we will...

i don't see why lippi woný put him play...it's gonna be the final.

but again...this is not very sure...

chimenti plays for the coppa....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well maybe it will be chimenti...

but with dp , zambrotta, maresca and trez back..we really can beat them, if we play focused.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
we all know that the pnly games that chimenti played were coppa games..but we must remember, this is the final of the coppa, and chimenti must leave place for buffon, if we want to win the coppa. ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i agree with both arturo and arifelly...

with all our players back...(don't forget nedved is always there :D ) we can beat them,and till then they will have recover totally from inureis and we'll also have miccoli,

and as for buffon...i wish he will play but...i don't see it coming

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i think lippi should play buffon...other players like trez, dp and zambrotta will be back..so we should play our best formation if we want to win against lazio...

lippi must play gigi too if he wants to win the coppa, coz this is the only chance left for us to win a trophy this year, and become the first and only team to win the silver star. ;)

lazio : in this game lazio will come motivated from the first game, which they won 2-0....i think they will be concetrated in the defence, and will try to damage juve with counter-attacks. the biggest danger is fiore, and if we stop him, i think we will get a positive result.

juve : in the 2nd game against lazio in the coppa final in the juve squad will be back trez, dp and zambrotta. we should concetrate on the midfield most. injury blow for juve's key players was the cause that juve lost first coppa final leg...but in 2nd leg there will be back two key players, and team's first strikers, trezeguet and del piero, who should start the game from the first min.

the best formation against lazio :

---------------------buffon---------------------
--thuram---legro---ferrara---zambrotta---
----------maresca----tacchinardi---appiah
----------------------nedved-------------------
--------------del piero----trez----------------

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
with nedved,zambrotta,alex and trezegoal....we have the match...

now,it would be good to have gigi cause our defence,,,,is still thuram,legro abd ferrara....a bit unstable IMO

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

hm...and btw,you must pay more attantion on your posts ;)
it's attention and it's to your posts

Sorry, cannot resist :D :D

Bah Lazio will probably fvck our arses anyway. Let's just score 2 home goals and win on a silver goal. I dare not say penalties, I hate penalties.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Without sounding like a pessimist Lazio has been our bogey team for eons. We rarely beat them with our first team so what would you expect? Though I like the positive energy floating around am adopting a 'wait & see' strategy on this one.
Why bring Buffon now? I say play Chimenti it was not as if he was to blame for the 2 goals we conceded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)