Forum friends? (4 Viewers)

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Sounds like a common illness with some people around here. :groan:

Yeah I think they are my friends. Gray (maybe) is one as well, but thats it. Are you my friend River?
No I dont have friends on here. Simply because i would be cheating you, you people really know absolutely nothing about me. In real life in nothing like I am on this forum. This forum (and my blog) is like a vent, a non-important thing that I can enjoy without the real world distorting it. And your not my friend because you and everyone else here would like me for a while, but inevitably end up hating me.

I like you and plenty of people here though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
but seriously thats some going, actually making the step and meeting up with some guys from here. I'd love to do it myself one day but it would be pretty nervewracking, I mean what if you met some people and didn't get on... you'd be with them for a week :eek:
I would never just get together with people from the forum, cause then you barely know anything about them. Forum talk is too impersonal, but if you go one on one in chat/email, that is much better. Do that and you know you're not wasting your time. :)

So far I met 3 people from here; these guys and I also challenge Torks to a game of footie last year. Don't be fooled by the non assuming, cool personality, he *will* play the ball between your legs. :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
So far I met 3 people from here; these guys and I also challenge Torks to a game of footie last year. Don't be fooled by the non assuming, cool personality, he *will* play the ball between your legs. :D
:D
Thanks. If I remember correctly that was about the only thing I got right on the pitch that day, I still have nightmares about missing an open goal with my left foot when we were playing with those three guys, and I vaguely remember something about being tackled by a nineyear old girl.

And yes Fabi, any pics from "the Stockholm convention" should be presented. :)

River

Jun 15, 2004
Thats kinda cool that the creator of this site made real friendships from it. Kinda made the whole thing worth while i guess :)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah I think they are my friends. Gray (maybe) is one as well, but thats it.
you honestly think that people here dislike you?! Because I don't really think so...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
:D
Thanks. If I remember correctly that was about the only thing I got right on the pitch that day, I still have nightmares about missing an open goal with my left foot when we were playing with those three guys, and I vaguely remember something about being tackled by a nineyear old girl.
stfu man!!!

For the record, I don't know what Torks has been drinking, we never played with no 9-year-old girl!! No, the guys we played with were all 2m tall, they were fast as Maurice Greene and had the skill of Maradona. :stuckup::stuckup::stuckup:

++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Thats kinda cool that the creator of this site made real friendships from it. Kinda made the whole thing worth while i guess :)
yeah :)

But this is just a great hangout. I have met a lot of cool people here, but so have many others. :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

nobody dislikes anybody and if they do there is something wrong with them. its a forum ffs.

There probably are a few people that truly dislike others... for example, Ian and Paul hate eachother, me and Nick arent really "friends" either, Fliakis and Lili, etc.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

She wasn't even a real person, she used a fake name. She was the same person as 'buffon lover' who's real name apparently was asma, and that very same person is also an active member of the forums today with another totally different username.
you :D

i've been talkin 2 vitoria the past 2 years n shes become a really good frnd of mine we talk bout so many things includin our real life :)

n i've started talkin 2 dan alot the past few days hes a really cool guy :)

but i do like all the members over here they r all nice ;)

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

There probably are a few people that truly dislike others... for example, Ian and Paul hate eachother, me and Nick arent really "friends" either, Fliakis and Lili, etc.
I didnt know paul liked anyone :D Didnt seem that way atleast.

And the only person I dont like is Lilliana, and thats not because of her or anything about her, just because shes up my ass all the time.

Jan 7, 2004
people say they dont like Incubo aka Nick when in fact he truly is an amusing person

the secret to like Nick is to remeber that
1. he is not a juve fan so whatever he says about football is not true in anyway.
2. whatever arguments he uses, you can just repspond with " come talk to me when milan wins 27 seria championships"
3. use a lot of "i dont care"

:thumb:

guaranteed to make you like Nick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)