Forum friends? (5 Viewers)

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
So many compliments, thanks guys :touched:

I'm with Zlatan, I don't wanna single out any member(s) and say I like anyone better than others, cos I like all of you, and as Z said I feel like I'm closing the door on others if I give specifics :)

I'll always have a special place in my heart for Zlatan though :kiss: and since Vicky's gone I guess I'm allowed to single her out. I miss Vicky :down: I talk to River the most outside the forum, but that's only cos I feel sorry for her and she's in love with me. I used to have mad chats with Emma, but she's disappeared off the face of the Earth :irritate:
Emma said she dosent have any reason to use her computer right now, so she dosent.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Dont be silly. Their life is atleast waking up in the morning, eating, logging on to the computer and sleeping.
Sounds like a common illness with some people around here. :groan:

Andy isnt Fabiana and Jessica your friends? :D
Yeah I think they are my friends. Gray (maybe) is one as well, but thats it. Are you my friend River?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Erm.. am I the only one who finds it a little bizarre to list your friends in public? Since there are so many people we talk to on this forum in the course of just a couple of months, I don't think it would take much for some to feel overlooked. Wouldn't it make more sense to do these declarations in private? :)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
1. Erik and Martin ... spent 8 great days with them this summer, but kind of regret it now, because I would love to have them closer to me then they are; this two are REAL friends

2. Ali, Tom, Torkel, Fahad (because I know more about them then just the usual 'juvenzini' facts); Mate, Padovano (just like them for no particular reason)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
1. Erik and Martin ... spent 8 great days with them this summer, but kind of regret it now, because I would love to have them closer to me then they are; this two are REAL friends

Tell us about that encounter!!!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
cool :cool: didn't know about that. Where d'ya go? :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by AnnA ] ++
and REEM was my best friend here too I mean, she still is! :)
She wasn't even a real person, she used a fake name. She was the same person as 'buffon lover' who's real name apparently was asma, and that very same person is also an active member of the forums today with another totally different username.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
A quiet little town called Stockholm. :)
Never heard of it :D;)

but seriously thats some going, actually making the step and meeting up with some guys from here. I'd love to do it myself one day but it would be pretty nervewracking, I mean what if you met some people and didn't get on... you'd be with them for a week :eek:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

She wasn't even a real person, she used a fake name. She was the same person as 'buffon lover' who's real name apparently was asma, and that very same person is also an active member of the forums today with another totally different username.

Whoaaa!! really?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)