Forum Bugs & Suggestions (43 Viewers)

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Posting here since the Mod thread seemingly has been closed

Disclaimer: This post is childish, but hopefully also a bit fun and useful for others on this forum.

@GordoDeCentral @Enron @Marty @Mark @Salvo
Can any of you throw some light on why Gordo keeps banning me and seemingly other people who simply doesnt follow his personal views, without breaking any rules? 2-3 times now without any clear reasons and definitely nothing worse or even to the same degree as the trolling that goes on in here daily. The latest 3-4 months ban doesnt even have a notification/explanation, seems purely like Gordo trying not to have me reveal that he is pushing his personal agenda and covering up for himself. I was even thread banned from the live thread because I wrote 1-2 negative comments about Allegri and our style of play (before everyone saw it all go to shit) and disliked one of Gordos posts because I disagreed with something (little did I know of his sensitivity and caring about his Tuz status and reputation).

And Gordo in the 'unlikely' case you consider to delete this post and ban me once again before anyone sees it, then know that it has been shared with some users already. Lets see if there is any will from the other moderators to clear things up, else I will stop being active and accept the decisions. Im not asking for Gordo to be revoked of his god status as I know how special that status is, but maybe he could stop banning people he disagrees with, start using arguments and participate in debates instead, and warn those who throws insults and derails topics.
And also before claiming Im just trolling etc, then check how much shit, insults, chaos and bans there has been on the forum the last 5-6 months I have been out. Its not like I was the big problem with my 'obscure' ideas about Max time being up and Mandzukics early streak of goals being an anomaly. Seems thats what our intelligent directors saw too.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Disclaimer: This post is childish, but hopefully also a bit fun and useful for others on this forum.

Can any of you throw some light on why Gordo keeps banning me and seemingly other people who simply doesnt follow his personal views, without breaking any rules? 2-3 times now without any clear reasons and definitely nothing worse or even to the same degree as the trolling that goes on in here daily. The latest 3-4 months ban doesnt even have a notification/explanation, seems purely like Gordo trying not to have me reveal that he is pushing his personal agenda and covering up for himself. I was even thread banned from the live thread because I wrote 1-2 negative comments about Allegri and our style of play (before everyone saw it all go to shit) and disliked one of Gordos posts because I disagreed with something (little did I know of his sensitivity and caring about his Tuz status and reputation).

And Gordo in the 'unlikely' case you consider to delete this post and ban me once again before anyone sees it, then know that it has been shared with some users already. Lets see if there is any will from the other moderators to clear things up, else I will stop being active and accept the decisions. Im not asking for Gordo to be revoked of his god status as I know how special that status is, but maybe he could stop banning people he disagrees with, start using arguments and participate in debates instead, and warn those who throws insults and derails topics.
And also before claiming Im just trolling etc, then check how much shit, insults, chaos and bans there has been on the forum the last 5-6 months I have been out. Its not like I was the big problem with my 'obscure' ideas about Max time being up and Mandzukics early streak of goals being an anomaly. Seems thats what our intelligent directors saw too.
Please be patient, while matter is processed

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Who are you?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

I wonder who belongs to the group of elite posters you shared your opinion with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)